Register Now
Kane99

New South Park Video Game Reveals Developer

On 2/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, Heatman said:

With the way that made me laugh now, my friend who's here with was like guy are you sure that you're alright? I even laughed harder. 

It's a pretty iconic scene in South Park because almost everyone who's been watching South Park for years always remembers this episode.

Just now, killamch89 said:

It's a pretty iconic scene in South Park because almost everyone who's been watching South Park for years always remembers this episode.

Of course yes, it's very peculiar for anyone who's familiar with South Park is definitely going to remember. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nah, this isn't the most peculiar - nowhere near it but it's the first time Butters ever had an advantage over Cartman.

It all answers the calling that there is always a first time for everything right? 

It's just my first time knowing about South Park Video games especially the options you listed to have played. If they can go about and satisfy your want, by developing the actions/adventure RPGs, I know it will satisfy you more. I will check on the South Park Games to see what they got. 

You know what would be cool? If they made a sports game featuring South Park characters. I think it could work, considering so many franchises have tried their own sports games. Mario has many, Simpsons has some, why not a series so rich and full of history as South Park? I doubt they ever would, but I think it'd be a cool twist. 😄 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

You know what would be cool? If they made a sports game featuring South Park characters. I think it could work, considering so many franchises have tried their own sports games. Mario has many, Simpsons has some, why not a series so rich and full of history as South Park? I doubt they ever would, but I think it'd be a cool twist. 😄 

To be very honest with you, it's something that I have actually expressed and expected them to do something on over a long time now. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well, with that being said, who's is your favorite South Park characters? And why do you favor that particular character? 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:55 AM, Boblee said:

Well, with that being said, who's is your favorite South Park characters? And why do you favor that particular character? 

With the likes of Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick and Stan Marsh, they are my favorite South Park characters. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the likes of Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick and Stan Marsh, they are my favorite South Park characters. 

Kenny McCormick stands out for me as my favorite South Park character. I like the make up on the appearance. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Kenny McCormick stands out for me as my favorite South Park character. I like the make up on the appearance. 

Yeah, I can admit that the way he looks sometimes can be very difficult for you not to like him. 

On 3/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, Justin11 said:

It's just my first time knowing about South Park Video games especially the options you listed to have played. If they can go about and satisfy your want, by developing the actions/adventure RPGs, I know it will satisfy you more. I will check on the South Park Games to see what they got. 

South Park developers didn't do that bad. I would say you've got to like the type of actions in the game to truly understand them.