Register Now
Kane99

New South Park Video Game Reveals Developer

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

South Park developers didn't do that bad. I would say you've got to like the type of actions in the game to truly understand them.

There is no way you would expect it for one to love all video games that's ever been developed. It's definitely not going to be possible. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect it for one to love all video games that's ever been developed. It's definitely not going to be possible. 

Agree. I don't like many titles. It just gets boring but some people have gained depth on some games and they like it.

On 3/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I can admit that the way he looks sometimes can be very difficult for you not to like him. 

Isn't it something that's very obvious from the appearance and make up design for the character. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:21 AM, Knight Barida said:

South Park developers didn't do that bad. I would say you've got to like the type of actions in the game to truly understand them.

That's excellent remarks you've given them, which has triggered me now considering their video games anytime soon. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:21 AM, Knight Barida said:

I hope it is accessible/playable via PS3 console? 

Edited by Justin11

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's excellent remarks you've given them, which has triggered me now considering their video games anytime soon. 

There are so many things that they need to look into and with time, I believe that it's something they can do better at. 

8 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Never played it on PS3, but it is safe to check it out and see whether it is possible to play it there or not.

If it was actually available on Playstation 3, it would be on PlayStation 2 as well and it would be liked more on PlayStation 2 for me. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many things that they need to look into and with time, I believe that it's something they can do better at. 

Can you figure out those important stuffs they need to look into via their game and improve in the future?