Register Now
Kane99

Games where you're small like a mouse

I remember really enjoying the Toy Story game that came out years ago on the N64 I think it was. I think I rented it on the N64 one year and played the crap out of that game. I thought it was cool to be these toys and running around a house. I always like the aesthetic of being small like a mouse and being able to run around a big house. idk what it is. Maybe it's nostalgia because of the Toy Story game, but I always thought it was cool. 

What other games do this? I know there's like micro machines, and other games where you're small like that. What are some others worth playing? 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Killer Bean is one of those small character shooters game on Android that gave me much enthusiasm playing. 

I only watched the movie or should I say animation of the The Killer Bean and because the game was on mobile phone, I had to pass on it. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got you, it's a mobile Android phone game. But it's kinda interesting, even if it is made smaller as in character wise.

Gaming characters are always supposed to be smaller in games on mobile devices. There is no way they can be huge. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Gaming characters are always supposed to be smaller in games on mobile devices. There is no way they can be huge. 

Yeah, that's one thing that's very common with smartphone video games. They are made small to fit into the gaming device. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some games on Android devices run on a 3D background. Dead target, FIFA, some racing games like asphalt, motor GP etc. Run in a 3D image resolution. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think that's one I was thinking about. Remember when this game was promoted on tv and in magazines. 

Aren't games still promoted on TVs and magazines today? I believe they do, although more are done on social media too. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think that's one I was thinking about. Remember when this game was promoted on tv and in magazines. 

I do remember those day with the games being promoted very well and advertised on TV but I can't say much about magazines.