Register Now
skyfire

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

This is based off of a comic series, where the characters have already built their relationships, so it would make no sense for any new relationship building. There is also no attraction between the characters, aside from Gully thinking Garrison and the others are awesome, so no love triangles would form.

19 hours ago, egghead said:

The game is a paid game (it cost 9.20). The game is based on best selling comic book series.

It seems you are just posting based on google search and one view of the search result. god bless this level of spam.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

It seems you are just posting based on google search and one view of the search result. god bless this level of spam.

Look who is talking. Your posts are one liner with a youtube video embedded. I at least took a pain to check play store and inform other users about game price, ratings, reviews.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

Look who is talking. Your posts are one liner with a youtube video embedded. I at least took a pain to check play store and inform other users about game price, ratings, reviews.

Look I am the one talking. I am not copypasting the google info as  a spam statement. users who like the game search for it on playstore they don't need copy pasted content like you did. they come to forums for recommendation, which I have given. let's stop the spam that too by bumping old thread.

I don't want to pick a bone, I have over half a dozen websites including two forums monetized with adsense I know what spam looks like, I know what low value content look like. I did not come here to fight with anybody. I am not a pro gamer. I thought I was adding value to the topic by giving information to the users (I mentioned that the game is paid, so that those who don't like paid game can simply walk away without bothering to check).

I give up.

17 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't want to pick a bone, I have over half a dozen websites including two forums monetized with adsense I know what spam looks like, I know what low value content look like. I did not come here to fight with anybody. I am not a pro gamer. I thought I was adding value to the topic by giving information to the users (I mentioned that the game is paid, so that those who don't like paid game can simply walk away without bothering to check).

I give up.

I have worked as a content writer on hubpages, bubblews too. I also own and operate adsense properties. As for spam you are pretty much aware of "just saying stats in play store for game" does qualify for spam. Let's be honest, both you and I have enough experience to gauge that. I am not holding lack of "being a gamer" against you. Just pointed out what was going on in bumped threads. Chill. Back to the topic.

It is interesting that you mention Bubblews. When the site went down, they took my $1300. However, when the site was in they were paying me $400 per month. I don't write om Hubpages anymore but they send me payment every month.

On 4/8/2022 at 12:56 PM, egghead said:

I give up.

Why both of you guys are at each other's throat now is what I don't really understand. What's wrong with being civilized?