Register Now
skyfire

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

On 1/30/2022 at 12:42 PM, Empire said:

This is based off of a comic series, where the characters have already built their relationships, so it would make no sense for any new relationship building. There is also no attraction between the characters, aside from Gully thinking Garrison and the others are awesome, so no love triangles would form.

I haven't played much games based on comic series. What's the best comic series games you have ever played? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played much games based on comic series. What's the best comic series games you have ever played? 

Batman: Arkham City, Injustice 2, Deadpool and Batman: Arkham Asylum are my favorite games based on comic series.. 

On 4/20/2022 at 1:34 AM, Boblee said:

Why both of you guys are at each other's throat now is what I don't really understand. What's wrong with being civilized? 

If you check my posts, you will see I am not the one who started this all. But enough for this nonsense, I am not gong to respond to any thing that is against me. 

49 minutes ago, egghead said:

If you check my posts, you will see I am not the one who started this all. But enough for this nonsense, I am not gong to respond to any thing that is against me. 

I did checked it all and at one point I was like one of you should have just ignored and the thing would die off. 

So, on topic, are you planning on playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar? 

1 minute ago, egghead said:

To be honest, currently, I do not have budget for any games Therefore, I might not start playing this game.

I just read where you pointed out that you wouldn't be getting any games that year and now I understand the reason behind your decision. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I just read where you pointed out that you wouldn't be getting any games that year and now I understand the reason behind your decision. 

That's correct. The android version cost less still I am not planning to buy it.

3 minutes ago, egghead said:

That's correct. The android version cost less still I am not planning to buy it.

That's alright. You can always play any game at any time whenever you're ready to get it. It's why I love games. It's not a must to play it immediately it's out.