Register Now
Techno

What Empire would you be?

Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy What XD

There is ONLY one empire around here, One and ONLY empire who is the boss around here that's also the roman empire's of all empire's 😜 

On 1/12/2022 at 6:03 PM, Techno said:

British empire

That's me also 😛 I'm british. So you can't take that away from me. So wakup and see I have a thread to myself 😛 Thanks guys 😛 

21 hours ago, Empire said:

Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy What XD

There is ONLY one empire around here, One and ONLY empire who is the boss around here that's also the roman empire's of all empire's 😜 

That's me also 😛 I'm british. So you can't take that away from me. So wakup and see I have a thread to myself 😛 Thanks guys 😛 

Now that you have a thread for yourself and it's even courtesy of @DCyou should starting doing giveaways immediately 😉....and as a British Empire, you're awfully rich too 😂. 

8 hours ago, egghead said:

I think Vikings never created an empire but I would like to be a Viking.

A life of looting and voyage, I don't really see it to be that much of an interesting one but it's what you crave, so have fun mate. 

Vikings were not only into looting. They founded a lot of countries including  Iceland, Greenland, and Ukraine. It is believed Vikings were the first European to reach American soil, long before Columbus. As far as looting is considered, I think the British Empire tops the list.

I would go for the British empire or for the Qing dynasty of ancient China watched numerous documentaries and movies about the Qing dynasty their emperor's, wars and all the like and it's really interesting.