Register Now
Kane99

Take-Two bought zynga for $12.7 billion

On 1/21/2022 at 11:55 PM, Empire said:

Give it time and you will see that Sony will buy another big large or small company. I mean SOny always have something up there feet. But then again Sony aren't big like what Microsoft has become. 

From the way that Microsoft has been going to try and monopolize the gaming brand, I think that EA and some other big companies would fold their hands for too long. 

Edited by Heatman

On 1/27/2022 at 7:31 AM, skyfire said:

Sony currently does not seem to have motive on jumping into web and mobile based games I suppose but yeah you never know.

Yeah exactly, for now it's all Microsoft and they aren't slowing down with buying up so many publishers. 

On 1/28/2022 at 3:11 PM, killamch89 said:

My thinking is that Take-two wants to gain more of a foothold in mobile gaming as they can put all their greedy monetization practices in and nobody will complain because the mobile gaming industry is a cesspool.

Seriously, that's why I moving on from mobile gaming for a while now because the project seems to be all about the money now. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's why I moving on from mobile gaming for a while now because the project seems to be all about the money now. 

Majority of the mobile games have way worse predatory practices than even the triple A companies and get away with it and that's why those big companies want to join the fray.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Majority of the mobile games have way worse predatory practices than even the triple A companies and get away with it and that's why those big companies want to join the fray.

Exactly, I have had my own fair share of it especially when some of the games are free to play but rigged with tons of microtransactions. 

On 1/30/2022 at 6:10 PM, killamch89 said:

This is actually true and the funny aspect of it is that most gamers on mobile phones don't really seem to worry too much about those practices like we do with AAA companies.