Register Now
Kane99

What are things you'd do in VR if it was possible?

Lets not get creepy in here. What are some things you'd like to do in VR if it was possible? Honestly I would like to try a VR setup where you can try skydiving without having to actually do it. That'd be a fun VR machine. Also, maybe flying, driving in chaotic locations, and so on. What about you? 

First I'd find someone to talk to who does not judge me for what I am and what I think. I'll just talk long hours which I can't in real life. I am tired of being listening ear to other people and don't have someone to talk to. I hope meta from facebook and VR metaverses allow such chats. No real life strings attached, just talk. Talks especially related to space, science etc even bigger bonus. 

On 1/12/2022 at 10:25 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'd go back to what I did when I was a kid. Disappear into the woods for a month and live off the land.

That sounds relaxing. I'd for sure like to go into a fantasy world like that, living in the woods. Maybe a cabin. Peace and quiet!

There are a lot of things, but I'd love to travel the world, the most hard reaching places, and absorb culture in busy cities; see all the museums, castles, ruins, volcanoes, underwater reefs. Or, if technology becomes advanced like the Animus in Assassin's Creed and be able to see the memory from their DNA, I'd go into the mind of someone from the past and see how life was back then. 

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There are a lot of things, but I'd love to travel the world, the most hard reaching places, and absorb culture in busy cities; see all the museums, castles, ruins, volcanoes, underwater reefs. Or, if technology becomes advanced like the Animus in Assassin's Creed and be able to see the memory from their DNA, I'd go into the mind of someone from the past and see how life was back then. 

For me that wouldn't be a worthwhile experience. I can see all those things virtually through pictures and videos online. I mean, would you rather see a picture of the Mona Lisa or go to the Louvre and see it firsthand?

13 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

For me that wouldn't be a worthwhile experience. I can see all those things virtually through pictures and videos online. I mean, would you rather see a picture of the Mona Lisa or go to the Louvre and see it firsthand?

Wouldn't you want to float around on a raft with this view? Without all the people of course. Or set a campfire, pop some shrooms and bang the drums right on the cliff. 

Ban-Gioc-Waterfall-1.jpg.75981c3693fa6f5b4e4c85781635c231.jpg

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

1 minute ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Wouldn't you want to float around on a raft with this view? Without all the people of course. Or set a campfire, pop some shrooms and bang the drums right on the cliff. 

Ban-Gioc-Waterfall-1.jpg.75981c3693fa6f5b4e4c85781635c231.jpg

Yes I would, but i would want to actually do it IRL instead of through VR. For me, it would be a waste of time to visit the Pyramids, Stonehenge, or Maccu Piccu in VR.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes I would, but i would want to actually do it IRL instead of through VR. For me, it would be a waste of time to visit the Pyramids, Stonehenge, or Maccu Piccu in VR.

Why would you want to visit Stonehenge now anyway? There isn't quite as many orgies held there as there use to be.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:09 AM, Kane99 said:

Lets not get creepy in here. What are some things you'd like to do in VR if it was possible? Honestly I would like to try a VR setup where you can try skydiving without having to actually do it. That'd be a fun VR machine. Also, maybe flying, driving in chaotic locations, and so on. What about you? 

Oh crap, I did it didn't I...