Register Now
The Blackangel

It's my 40th today.

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

Take some solace in the fact that woman age like a fine wine. Men age like beer that's been sitting out.

ย 

Happy Birthday!

Men age like Heineken beer ๐Ÿป mate ๐Ÿ˜‚, I like being specific ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

@The Blackangelhappy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ Morning Star ๐ŸŒŸ.ย 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

How does milk ๐Ÿฅ› age ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚? You have got one good sense of humor my dear.ย 

So I'm told. @Rain Dew wants me to try to do some stand up, but I always choke when I'm put on the spot, and my memory sucks so I would probably just look like an ass for 10 seconds before I had to leave the stage with my tail between my legs. I'd rather not suffer the humiliation, and just stick to making my normal comments in my own time and space.

Or broadcast from Mars, so my audience of little green men won't even know what the fuck I'm even saying. That would probably make it easier.

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

So I'm told. @Rain Dew wants me to try to do some stand up, but I always choke when I'm put on the spot, and my memory sucks so I would probably just look like an ass for 10 seconds before I had to leave the stage with my tail between my legs. I'd rather not suffer the humiliation, and just stick to making my normal comments in my own time and space.

Or broadcast from Mars, so my audience of little green men won't even know what the fuck I'm even saying. That would probably make it easier.

Im guessing english is not his first language. Mine neither so sometimes I struggle myself when I hear or read phrases that Ive never seen or heard before.ย 

Anyway if life is like milk why not try to make cheese out of it ๐Ÿ˜†

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

40 isn't old for me. It's even when life starts as long as you have the means to enjoy living good. Apart from your health challenges, you're doing a great.ย