Register Now
The Blackangel

It's my 40th today.

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm at the age where Fuck You, Fuck Off, and Fuck That answer almost every question I'm asked.

Personally, I don't use those words especially, although I know that it's something that's very easy for Americans 😂

On 1/18/2022 at 4:03 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't use those words especially, although I know that it's something that's very easy for Americans 😂

These days, it's nothing to hear a 5 year old saying things like that. I crack up when I see it, but it's not uncommon. The other day at Walmart, I was looking at some of the movies, and this woman and her 4-5 year old son came into the aisle. I wasn't paying them any attention, but I heard her tell her son that she couldn't find some kids movie or cartoon series. And I swear to you the little kid just said "Ah, shit." and they walked off. I laughed for the first time in years.

6 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

These days, it's nothing to hear a 5 year old saying things like that. I crack up when I see it, but it's not uncommon. The other day at Walmart, I was looking at some of the movies, and this woman and her 4-5 year old son came into the aisle. I wasn't paying them any attention, but I heard her tell her son that she couldn't find some kids movie or cartoon series. And I swear to you the little kid just said "Ah, shit." and they walked off. I laughed for the first time in years.

"Ah, shit." is even more mild in my ears that "Ah, fuck." or "Ah, fuck me". 

It's more or less like the word culture for them these days because I'm very sure that they make use of such diction at home. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's more or less like the word culture for them these days because I'm very sure that they make use of such diction at home. 

True, but the fact that it was a preschool age kid saying it with no fear of consequences is what made it funny, regardless of which word he used.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

True, but the fact that it was a preschool age kid saying it with no fear of consequences is what made it funny, regardless of which word he used.

Yeah, that's the funny aspect of it which was why I'm very convinced that it's a normally used word right in their homes for the kid to say it freely in the open. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the funny aspect of it which was why I'm very convinced that it's a normally used word right in their homes for the kid to say it freely in the open. 

I can't answer that, as I don't know them. But the look on his mothers face tells me that he hears it at home, but is not supposed to say even "heck" or "dang", let alone "shit".

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I can't answer that, as I don't know them. But the look on his mothers face tells me that he hears it at home, but is not supposed to say even "heck" or "dang", let alone "shit".

That's the case with some kids as they are always of the habit of shocking you when you least expect it based on what they know which you never think they have picked up. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It definitely sounds disrespectful to me when such words are used when talking with an elderly. But peers can use it on themselves and I wouldn't give a damn. I do enjoy using Damn!! 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It definitely sounds disrespectful to me when such words are used when talking with an elderly. But peers can use it on themselves and I wouldn't give a damn. I do enjoy using Damn!! 

If it was "Damn or Damn it " that the kid used in that incident in the store, I don't think anyone would take notice at all. The word "Fuck is too vulgar"

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

But at least I can take solace in the fact that

87.JPG

I totally agree with you on this one because we can be very silly with the kind of things that we are willing to do all in the name of fun 😂.. Imagine trying to pet a crocodile 🐊 😂.. Some men are stupid..