Register Now
Shagger

Amazon Prime Gaming

I don't know why, but Amazon Prime Gaming kind of flew under my radar, but it looks like good value.

Amazon offers with the prime memberships a pretty large selection of PC, console and mobile Games and in-game content at no additional cost, similar to services like Free Games with EpicXbox Live Games with Gold and PlayStation Plus that are updated on VGR currently. If people want a thread to cover this (like the ones I've linked) above or any other similar service out there, let me know, but in the meantime this is what Amazon are offering right now, and it's a decent selection.

1984813379_Screenshot2022-01-15214051.thumb.png.42c0f165e0e719ec6aebdb7bf93ce8be.png

Edited by Shagger

Yup, if you check out Twitch while on prime, you might be able to get additional games, since Amazon also owns Twitch. When I had Amazon prime, I connected it via my Twitch account and it gives you subs to use on streamers, and a bunch of free games and other things. Though I imagine this is connected anyway and you can get these games either through Amazon or Twitch itself. 

I did not even know untill I read this topic, I mean amazin keeps it under there belt and do not even mention it XD - Unless you are really looking for it by going on the amazon gaming store site. XD Thanks for letting us and me XD

I knew about this for a while and it's quite useful. Unfortunately, I completely forgot about this time around since I currently have a trial for Amazon Prime. Just checked some of the offers out and there is one for FIFA 22 which is perfect. Hopefully I won't have any problems linking my game accounts to it because that seems to mess up a lot of people

On 1/25/2022 at 11:07 AM, dfarmer2001 said:

I have had Amazon Prime for years and I never knew that they offered this service. I will definitely be checking this out to see if I can find anything that may interest me. 

I never knew they offered this service either. 
I leech off my mothers amazon prime. I use it to watch amazon prime shows and get discounts on shipping. 
Can't believe I did not know about this. 🤦‍♀️
The stelleris game looks really good.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:07 PM, dfarmer2001 said:

I have had Amazon Prime for years and I never knew that they offered this service. I will definitely be checking this out to see if I can find anything that may interest me. 

I never had Amazon Prime subscription. This is simply because I'm a big Netflix fan. The deals Amazon is offering on that list looks irresistible and I'm now considering jumping on the bandwagon in no distant time. Netflix on the other hand is also working on getting into gaming too, so I think that it's best for me to hold out a little bit more just to see what happens in the end. 

Yeah it's a nice added bonus for those who subscribe to Amazon Prime. Not only do they give you free games, dlc and other in game items, they also give you options in Twitch like a subscription you can use each month for any user you want to support. I used it for one of my friends a while back and he got a kick out of that. 

I never knew this existed, but I say it's pretty good for those already on Prime. It beats the Hell out of whatever Humble Monthly's been since February '22. I'm not a Prime user yet but there's that much good stuff bundled with it each month I might have to become one very soon.

57 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

I never knew this existed, but I say it's pretty good for those already on Prime. It beats the Hell out of whatever Humble Monthly's been since February '22. I'm not a Prime user yet but there's that much good stuff bundled with it each month I might have to become one very soon.

What's funny, is that I didn't know about it until I was on twitch one day and noticed prime loot or whatever it was. And went in there and noticed they were giving away a few games. And at this point I just forget I have games waiting for me in there. One of  my friends gave me a year of Prime as well, so I keep forgetting to take advantage of the free games as of late. 

12 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

What's funny, is that I didn't know about it until I was on twitch one day and noticed prime loot or whatever it was. And went in there and noticed they were giving away a few games. And at this point I just forget I have games waiting for me in there. One of  my friends gave me a year of Prime as well, so I keep forgetting to take advantage of the free games as of late. 

The good thing is that you're well aware of the opportunities they now offer to their service users. I'd take on all of them if I ever have access to them. There's a good possibility that I might decide to pause on Netflix for a month or two and join Prime for their goodies.