Register Now
Shagger

Amazon Prime Gaming

This is interesting and over here Amazon doesn't dominant so we don't always know what they are up to, I see a couple of games on konga and other stores but they don't have a membership or subscription feature where you have access to such games for a month.

I would Check out the Amazon prime Because I see a few interesting games on that list.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't tried it because the games on there are on Steam and other services I already use and the prices are pretty similar so I just never really paid it any mind.

Yeah a lot of what you'll find will probably be on Steam, Epic Games, and I think Amazon's launcher as well. I think they have a game launcher. But you can also get some free stuff in certain games, that may work on console games as well. Just keep an eye out for what they offer. At the very least, you can build a small collection of PC games through Prime, so there's that. 🙂 

I haven't tried it because the games on there are on Steam and other services I already use and the prices are pretty similar so I just never really paid it any mind.

I see that as the only challenge most people would have trying to use their gaming services. Since most of the games are already in their possession, it's not much valuable. If they can add more variety to their game stock, it's going to be much better. 

18 minutes ago, Ajibusu said:

Anazon has done considerably well since they entered the gaming industry and at 15 dollars monthly, Amazon Prime Gaming is a steal! This is when you consider the number of games that you get to play there monthly. I recommend it. 

It's exactly what even Netflix have been trying to do as well but they haven't gotten a bite on it quite well. I think they are going to copy Amazon a bit and see how they are going to get it work for them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's exactly what even Netflix have been trying to do as well but they haven't gotten a bite on it quite well. I think they are going to copy Amazon a bit and see how they are going to get it work for them. 

They also are just doing mobile games, as in Netflix is, so they're far from what Amazon has going on with their game studio. Amazon also can afford to take the chance on gaming, as they aren't in debt like Netflix is. 

3 hours ago, Ajibusu said:

Anazon has done considerably well since they entered the gaming industry and at 15 dollars monthly, Amazon Prime Gaming is a steal! This is when you consider the number of games that you get to play there monthly. I recommend it. 

As well, it gets you Luna at no additional cost it seems. Prime is looking like the better option for what it offers. I'm surprised it hasn't gone up in price. Better knock on wood to make sure that doesn't happen. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They also are just doing mobile games, as in Netflix is, so they're far from what Amazon has going on with their game studio. Amazon also can afford to take the chance on gaming, as they aren't in debt like Netflix is. 

From the way that I see it, it's a good approach from Netflix with focusing more on mobile games for me. It's going to be suicide for them to bump up and head into the levels Amazon is at now. They wouldn't be able to cope and it's going to end badly. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the way that I see it, it's a good approach from Netflix with focusing more on mobile games for me. It's going to be suicide for them to bump up and head into the levels Amazon is at now. They wouldn't be able to cope and it's going to end badly. 

It's true - they should take their time and work their way into the industry instead of doing it Google's way and flopping.

It's true - they should take their time and work their way into the industry instead of doing it Google's way and flopping.

Exactly!! I believe that their management isn't stupid and from how they have run their projects so far, you would very much agree. Even when it comes to some of their Netflix series, once the project doesn't look promising, they will pull the plug on it immediately. 

Indeed, this video game service is very high quality. It offers a choice of many modern games of different themes. Competing with this service will not be easy. User convenience and colorful interface attracts new customers to the site.

That's the first time I'm getting this information, I'm too late to grab this, even when this thread existed since January this year. I'll reactivate my twitch account since it is connected with Amazon prime. I'll see how it works, this might be my next go to streaming video game platform, or a place to look out for free to play games. 

I'm not registered with Amazon yet, but I was interested in this server with surprises, I looked at this site, I'm thinking of registering and taking full part in this server. I was intrigued by the surprise boxes. It will be necessary to try to open several boxes, for me such surprises improve my mood, as there is a feeling of excitement and a taste of the unknown...

On 10/8/2022 at 7:26 AM, Benjamin24 said:

I'm not registered with Amazon yet, but I was interested in this server with surprises, I looked at this site, I'm thinking of registering and taking full part in this server. I was intrigued by the surprise boxes. It will be necessary to try to open several boxes, for me such surprises improve my mood, as there is a feeling of excitement and a taste of the unknown...

The excitement and expectation factor of the prize is a pleasure. I also often use this service. Sometimes very expensive prizes fall out. Trying to work out my system. To detect in some way the most valuable boxes. It seems to have begun to work out.

I am often gutted that I can not always afford Amazon Prime as the deals they have not only for games but also for in game content as part of Twitch Prime is absolutely amazing and I often forget about them unless someone mentions it and I think to look. For the price you pay for Amazon Prime and they stuff you get through that it's well worth it just for that alone. I think one game I managed to snag once was YouTubers Life and that game was a ton of fun and I spent hours on it.