Register Now
Shagger

Xbox to Buy Activision-Blizzard for $68.7 Billion.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Bobby Kotick should be in prison by all accounts so we'll see what happens with that. So I'm curious how is Microsoft going to deal with these harassment claims because now they've inherited that. I suspect they'll settle with the victims and maybe do some massive restructuring as well.

Maybe some kind of internal sting operation. If it could work, even I would be willing to wear a wire, and I don't even work there. Girls talk, but so do boys. So something like that would need testimony from every side. Guys will brag to their buddies, and girls will warn theirs. Pretty soon, that nice guy is exposed as the disgusting creep that he really is.

But don't fool yourself girls. We do this just as much as men do, if not more. It just doesn't get reported because the man doesn't want to be seen as a "pussy" or anything like that by his peers. And the old line that "guys like it" is just that. Old. I'm sure some guys do enjoy it, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's sexual harassment. Toxic masculinity prevents men from talking about being the victim. Their ego only lets them be the perpetrator. Which is sad. The female ego is what makes most women think they can do anything they want to a man and he just has to suck it up and take it. Whether they know each other or not.

There's times I hate being a woman, because bitches like this have put a heavy stain on being one.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Bobby Kotick should be in prison by all accounts so we'll see what happens with that. So I'm curious how is Microsoft going to deal with these harassment claims because now they've inherited that. I suspect they'll settle with the victims and maybe do some massive restructuring as well.

If Bobby Kotick is charged, the whole board goes with him too because I'm very sure that all of them have something in common as with regards to that case. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Maybe some kind of internal sting operation. If it could work, even I would be willing to wear a wire, and I don't even work there. Girls talk, but so do boys. So something like that would need testimony from every side. Guys will brag to their buddies, and girls will warn theirs. Pretty soon, that nice guy is exposed as the disgusting creep that he really is.

But don't fool yourself girls. We do this just as much as men do, if not more. It just doesn't get reported because the man doesn't want to be seen as a "pussy" or anything like that by his peers. And the old line that "guys like it" is just that. Old. I'm sure some guys do enjoy it, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's sexual harassment. Toxic masculinity prevents men from talking about being the victim. Their ego only lets them be the perpetrator. Which is sad. The female ego is what makes most women think they can do anything they want to a man and he just has to suck it up and take it. Whether they know each other or not.

There's times I hate being a woman, because bitches like this have put a heavy stain on being one.

I know that both sexes are involved because there were also women in prominent positions as well and I've seen how women harass each other in the workplace and it's never brought up. That being said, Bobby still has to face some kind of legal repercussions because he knew about this for years but never did anything about it so he has to face some kind of consequence. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If Bobby Kotick is charged, the whole board goes with him too because I'm very sure that all of them have something in common as with regards to that case. 

I think that's why he hasn't been fired yet, because I believe he may have some dirty secrets that this staff has, and in turn of him getting fired or let go, could result in some crazy things happening. I could be wrong, but it would be interesting if that was the case. 

28 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I think that's why he hasn't been fired yet, because I believe he may have some dirty secrets that this staff has, and in turn of him getting fired or let go, could result in some crazy things happening. I could be wrong, but it would be interesting if that was the case. 

Seriously, that's exactly the reason why he's been untouchable so far if you look and evaluate it carefully. Why let him be free without any repercussions? 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Seriously, there is no justification for not having him fired till date. I simply can't think of anyone at all. 

I'm sorta meh on the whole thing. Actiblizz has high prices on Call of duty years after releasing games so that turns me off. call of duty is the only game I sorta like through them.  I also am a single player gamer that never plays online. Last year I played COD Black ops 2 I think and it was a hell of a good time. (it had robots)I was surprised. then the toxic workplace news came out.And now I've sorta written them off.I'm a dude but I'd be pretty pissed if some chick at work would grab my butt or something.

What kind of dipshit would have a Cosby room?! I feel bad for the women that had to put up with that bullshit.More proof that it's hard being a woman sometimes.All this consolidation is not very good for gamers though. And Bobby fucking Kotick.He's a piece of work.An everyday person threatening to kill you is one thing but if you have millions of dollars you would start to worry that they could actually hire someone to kill you.This is probably the best thing to happen to Acti/Blizz given the circumstances.

12 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

I'm sorta meh on the whole thing. Actiblizz has high prices on Call of duty years after releasing games so that turns me off. call of duty is the only game I sorta like through them.  I also am a single player gamer that never plays online. Last year I played COD Black ops 2 I think and it was a hell of a good time. (it had robots)I was surprised

You should be actually kind of encouraged by this deal.  With Activision-Blizzard owned by Microsoft it's only a matter of time untill the Call of Duty games are piled into Gamepass.

Wow I'm going back a while now. Back in the day I preferred Medal of honor over COD.There was a bit of a rivalry, in my mind any way.And with Gamepass, I don't have an X box and I couldn't get along with it on PC.Too many sign in/various log in problems.(welcome to gaming in 2021 eh?). You got me thinking now: If they would put some COD games on Gamepass for PC that mite entice me to check out Gamepass on PC again.I've played very few and some of them were really fun.

And I gotta say I'm a Playstation PC guy but a Xbox series s , good internet and a gamepass sub and that's just a stupidly good deal if you don't need cutting edge graphics.  I assume you can actually download games from gamepass and install them on the console hard drive? Thanx crazy,I needed some good gaming news.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

You should be actually kind of encouraged by this deal.  With Activision-Blizzard owned by Microsoft it's only a matter of time untill the Call of Duty games are piled into Gamepass.

That'll happen very soon if it hasn't already. They even want to stop doing the yearly releases, which I don't see happening with how much those games generate in profit. But, we could see a free to play situation I think. 

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Seriously, that's something that I'm personally looking forward to because it's going to save me a lot of money getting the game with Gamepass. 

14 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

That's for sure something that's going to happen sooner or later and I'm definitely looking forward to when it's going to happen. 

On 2/1/2022 at 1:13 PM, Crazycrab said:

On top of that, they plan to stop doing yearly releases which should improve the quality of future COD instead of this yearly release with hardly any improvement.

34 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

On top of that, they plan to stop doing yearly releases which should improve the quality of future COD instead of this yearly release with hardly any improvement.

When you say that, the only thing that comes to my mind is EA and their useless FIFA series. One of the most crap games they release every year.