Register Now
Shagger

Xbox to Buy Activision-Blizzard for $68.7 Billion.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

On top of that, they plan to stop doing yearly releases which should improve the quality of future COD instead of this yearly release with hardly any improvement.

Seriously, developers should kick against yearly releases of games because they would never have enough time to develop them properly. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, developers should kick against yearly releases of games because they would never have enough time to develop them properly. 

It's what has been killing some of their series games over the years and they ain't really ready to learn from their fuck ups. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's what has been killing some of their series games over the years and they ain't really ready to learn from their fuck ups. 

That's one of the reasons I don't play sports games anymore, except the old ones on NES and SNES. THey just cram the exact same thing down your throat, year after year. No improvements whatsoever. The only difference would be if there were any midseason or offseason trades. Or if anyone retired. If that's all I'm going to see, then thanks but no thanks.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

On top of that, they plan to stop doing yearly releases which should improve the quality of future COD instead of this yearly release with hardly any improvement.

It's rumored they want to do that. But so far there's been no confirmation. I think it would improve it a ton, but I don't think they're going to do it, because of how much each game makes yearly, they'd be crazy to stop that train. 

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

That's one of the reasons I don't play sports games anymore, except the old ones on NES and SNES. THey just cram the exact same thing down your throat, year after year. No improvements whatsoever. The only difference would be if there were any midseason or offseason trades. Or if anyone retired. If that's all I'm going to see, then thanks but no thanks.

And the most frustrating and annoying part of it is that they sell the same shit awfully expensive. Just look at the cost of FIFA 22 😡

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

And the most frustrating and annoying part of it is that they sell the same shit awfully expensive. Just look at the cost of FIFA 22 😡

That's even why I had to swallow it and muster up the mind to quit playing FIFA games till today and that's not going to change. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's rumored they want to do that. But so far there's been no confirmation. I think it would improve it a ton, but I don't think they're going to do it, because of how much each game makes yearly, they'd be crazy to stop that train. 

If they don't improve on the game, it's only going to mean one thing for it and it's gamers dropping it like they did Battlefield 2042 now. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they don't improve on the game, it's only going to mean one thing for it and it's gamers dropping it like they did Battlefield 2042 now. 

Battlefield 2042 never came near the expectations gamers had for the game but sadly enough we actually saw it coming a long time ago. 

On 2/4/2022 at 7:39 AM, Boblee said:

I'd love that but it probably makes them too much money to stop the yearly releases. On the other hand, COD Warzone is still there so it's not like they need to rush another game.

On 2/4/2022 at 12:01 PM, Kane99 said:

They already have COD Warzone so yearly releases is not a necessity. COD Warzone is performing extremely well and is generating them a lot of income so they don't need to rush yearly releases.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd love that but it probably makes them too much money to stop the yearly releases. On the other hand, COD Warzone is still there so it's not like they need to rush another game.

They already have COD Warzone so yearly releases is not a necessity. COD Warzone is performing extremely well and is generating them a lot of income so they don't need to rush yearly releases.

Like they are ever satisfied with the income they make? They are not, it's why they keep doing the rubbish they do always. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Like they are ever satisfied with the income they make? They are not, it's why they keep doing the rubbish they do always. 

I don't really think that I have ever seen one or any video game's company that says no to more ways of making more money. NEVER!! 

2 hours ago, Techno said:

Xbox just announced that COD wont be exclusive. 

They still have a running contract with Sony over the games that's supposed to be released on other platforms, they won't be changing that any time sooner. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They still have a running contract with Sony over the games that's supposed to be released on other platforms, they won't be changing that any time sooner. 

No like I mean even beyond those contracts, they not making COD exclusive. Xbox announced it a few hours ago.

Just now, Techno said:

No like I mean even beyond those contracts, they not making COD exclusive. Xbox announced it a few hours ago.

That's good news then for other gaming platforms gamers to still enjoy the COD game series. 

Did they happen to state their reason for not making it exclusive to Xbox?