Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

The voice acting really does make it sound like Spongebob. I love the style and although I've never bothered to try out the game, I'll definitely watch it just to see what it is like. Maybe I'll like it and then want to play the game too.

On 1/19/2022 at 2:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's a decent art style, but fails to grasp the old way of drawing cartoons. There's too much digital editing in it for it to look truly authentic. That said, it does look like a good show. I'll definitely be tuning in to watch it.

Yeah, these days it's tough to make cartoons like this. It's crazy that they were even able to make the game in this style to begin with. But the show looks more like it's digital rather than practical. 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:07 AM, Darth said:

The voice acting really does make it sound like Spongebob. I love the style and although I've never bothered to try out the game, I'll definitely watch it just to see what it is like. Maybe I'll like it and then want to play the game too.

I suppose the animation version of game may hit netflix's own game store too.

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Looking forward to checking it out. I should probably try out cuphead though. I'm just not sure I want to deal with a challenging game at the moment lol. 

Challenging is an understatement. That game is hard as hell. I've been playing it for a few months now, and STILL haven't gotten past the first stage. So either I royally suck, or the game is hard as hell. Take your pick.

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Looking forward to checking it out. I should probably try out cuphead though. I'm just not sure I want to deal with a challenging game at the moment lol. 

Seriously, if you are not really to take up a tough game, you should probably look for another one to get into because this one would definitely drain you.