Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's something that very common with most video games companies when it comes to moving up to 3D production. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

3D is simply the standout option for quality game-play, that's why most video game companies are moving over to 3D. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Isn't 3D the way forward in gaming world right now? Let's keep VR out of the question for now. 

3D has for the most part been the standard in gaming for like 25 years!  Game's like Cuphead that use 2D graphics are a relatively rare thing nowadays.

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

3D has for the most part been the standard in gaming for like 25 years!  Game's like Cuphead that use 2D graphics are a relatively rare thing nowadays.

Yeah, most games are better fine tuned on 3D, although 2D games aren't completely extinct now. I still play a few of them. 

54 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Can't wait to check this one out! My daughter and I played the heck out of the game and we're both pumped to watch the animated TV show.

And the good thing about it for me is that it's on Netflix and not Amazon prime. I can't wait to watch it. 

5 hours ago, DylanC said:

Can't wait to check this one out! My daughter and I played the heck out of the game and we're both pumped to watch the animated TV show.

The only thing I wished is that they captured the cartoon style of the game. Otherwise, I'm also looking forward to it.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only thing I wished is that they captured the cartoon style of the game. Otherwise, I'm also looking forward to it.

Yeah, that's a big impression on how the game was made. If they can recreate that, it's definitely going to awesome. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They are definitely going to do that once they are interested in seeing it break sales record. 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, Crazycrab said:

I wouldn't see myself playing much of the 2D games, 3D have been the way forward for long now. I simply love the graphics of 3D games and the gameplay is simply real. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't see myself playing much of the 2D games, 3D have been the way forward for long now. I simply love the graphics of 3D games and the gameplay is simply real. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing 2D video games as long as the gameplay is worth it by all standards. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

2D game is still an option, but it's simply something of a choice. You wouldn't force anyone to decide what he or she didn't make up the mind for, especially on gaming. 

My Top Eleven Football Manager is still a 2D game and I still very much enjoy playing all the time for 5 years now.