Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My Top Eleven Football Manager is still a 2D game and I still very much enjoy playing all the time for 5 years now. 

That's interesting, I think I've seen video scenes of your Top Eleven Football manager here on VGR, I couldn't pay much attention to the video quality to acknowledge if it's 2D or 3D. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting, I think I've seen video scenes of your Top Eleven Football manager here on VGR, I couldn't pay much attention to the video quality to acknowledge if it's 2D or 3D. 

Here is a guy's YouTube channel about one event that's played in the game. Apolo Rock, he's a good trainer. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Here is a guy's YouTube channel about one event that's played in the game. Apolo Rock, he's a good trainer. 

Yeah, I've seen it's classic 2D level, the Football game isn't bad, at least it is operating the way it was planned. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

My Top Eleven Football Manager is still a 2D game and I still very much enjoy playing all the time for 5 years now. 

Wow, that's a lot to time that you have invested in playing the 2D mobile game. Do you play it on your PC as well? 

On 2/17/2022 at 4:38 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's been a while I played 2D video games, most of the games I am playing are simply in 3D viewers point. Their is no need stretching backwards for me, I need real actions. 

What's the last 2D video games that you played recently? 

On 2/17/2022 at 11:48 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's been a while since I have been playing the game and it's simply because it's something that I enjoy doing. 

Wow, that's awesome. I really wish that I could get a 2D video game that I would really enjoy to play the same way. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that's awesome. I really wish that I could get a 2D video game that I would really enjoy to play the same way. 

I believe that there are so many of them out there which you can actually play. It all depends on the kind of games you like to play. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I watched the cuphead on netflix. I think it's a decent animation. reminds me of those 90s art based shows.

There is a way the Netflix makes their movies so interesting that it's now the best place for me to watch anything. 

On 2/20/2022 at 6:17 PM, skyfire said:

I watched the cuphead on netflix. I think it's a decent animation. reminds me of those 90s art based shows.

I really did enjoyed watching it too. It's more than I ever bargained that it's going to be good. They did a good job.