Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really did enjoyed watching it too. It's more than I ever bargained that it's going to be good. They did a good job. 

Some movies and animations would hit you that really good, you will definitely fall in love with them. It's how I enjoyed watching Avatar - The Last Air Bender. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Well the series is out in Netflix now, I just binge through it, it was kinda short though , I was expecting more chapters, but anyway its was great had so much fun with it I will say 10/10 it really captures the cuphead vibe. 

Exactly, the way the animation captured everything about Cuphead and it's why support the rating of 10/10. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If a particular movie series lack new features, it wouldn't make sense anymore. So, I believe Netflix will always bring amazing things around the series. 

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

51 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Netflix is kind of experimenting with lot fo content. if they find people don't watch much, they sack the series too.

There is no need keeping a series that's not being watched in their database. It's not good for business. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Why I haven't seen the latest Spiderman movie on Netflix till date is what I don't understand what they are up to. It's just available on the pre order on Amazon Prime Video and Vudu. 

Edited by Heatman

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why I haven't seen the latest Spiderman movie on Netflix till date is what I don't understand what they are up to. It's just available on the pre order on Amazon Prime Video and Vudu. 

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Exactly, that's why they're on the top level. They know a widely accepted or liked movie series will attract much views and positive reactions, when such isn't there, they'll dump the series because it won't bring them much revenue. 

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

Seriously, I'm really getting impatient with the delay to get me the movie to watch. They are really making it hard for me.