Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

On 2/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, kingpotato said:

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

I think that Netflix can afford to pay and more over they would recover the money for it like that very quick. 

On 2/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, kingpotato said:

Its because Spiderman is owned by Sony and Netflix has to pay for rights to show that movie.

Although, sooner or later, the movie would be out everywhere for fans to watch as they see fit. 

Edited by Boblee

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah you are right they can but I dont think they will put on netflix anytime soon. And you are right as well sooner or later it will be available everywhere

Whatever they are doing, I don't even care but whenever they are tired and get it out for us, I will gladly watch it. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Its just 1 season for now, I am sure the money for both sides is kind of recovered.

Yeah, the movie is well sought after and it's the real reason why it's going sell more quickly than anyone can ever imagine. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I know very well the difference between them two but it's just what I do call most of them. 

I know very well that would have been the possibility of why you called it a movie instead of TV show or series. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Movie is usually 1 hr or so long while TV show is few minutes of episodes. Not sure how come you guys call both a same thing?

Some episodes do go over 1 hour. I have seen so many of such episodes. 

On 2/27/2022 at 11:12 PM, Heatman said:

Some people do do call them the same thing. I used to make that mistake but I know better now. 

They are not the same thing dude, exactly like @skyfire said a movie its a full lenght single release that is usually 1 hour lenght

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some episodes do go over 1 hour. I have seen so many of such episodes. 

You have seen episodes of cuphead that over an hour ? Remember we are talking about cuphead here, there are tv series that are 1 hour in lenght but that doesnt make it a movie. They are not the same thing.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Movie is usually 1 hr or so long while TV show is few minutes of episodes. Not sure how come you guys call both a same thing?

Yeah, that's very correct. There is no argument about that point.