Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I love Netflix subscription pack, it runs unlimited for whole month, it depends on the plan we opted for. I never subscribed before, a friend of mine told me about it. 

How about Amazon prime? Some people say that Netflix is too expensive when compared to what you pay for in Amazon prime. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Prime is good too but the shows on netflix are some times better than prime. What I found out that is new system of channels system on prime is kind of overcostly.

Seriously, that's the main reason for me to always favor Netflix over Amazon Prime. Even the movies on Netflix are bigger than what's on Prime. 

Prime too has new movies but they have different approach towards content. they are in process of acquiring general channels like your typical cable or satellite. Netflix invites show creators on their platform so the difference.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Prime is good too but the shows on netflix are some times better than prime. What I found out that is new system of channels system on prime is kind of overcostly.

My friend in UK have been making use of Amazon Prime for years now and he's got nothing but good reviews for them. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Prime too has new movies but they have different approach towards content. they are in process of acquiring general channels like your typical cable or satellite. Netflix invites show creators on their platform so the difference.

How much is a yearly subscription to Amazon Prime services right now? 

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

Finished the first season of the Cuphead show the other day and I enjoyed it. It's not *amazing* but it's a solid romp. Hopefully, the now-confirmed season 2 will build upon what they've done. 

As long as it's the same developer's are the one's in the production and development team, it's definitely going to get better in my eyes. 

On 3/4/2022 at 2:19 PM, Boblee said:

It's $139 when I checked it out last. It may still be the same thing or changed. 

Plus channels system additional. like lionsgate, discovery channels and few others are adding to fees.

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Plus channels system additional. like lionsgate, discovery channels and few others are adding to fees.

Exactly, the things that we have to see in the movie industry today. Lionsgate is actually a good one in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's why Netflix took advantage of the show and you can see very well why they had to. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why Netflix took advantage of the show and you can see very well why they had to. 

Yes in netflix we get everything under one umbrella and not get to pay too much. we get to filter good content too.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes in netflix we get everything under one umbrella and not get to pay too much. we get to filter good content too.

I'm even going to be downloading it when I get home today because it's been a great one so far.