Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you have netflix app there is a download episodes button to watch offline. the thing is you can only watch within app and not outside it.

I have never done that but I'm going to try and look into it now and see if I can successfully download one. 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you have netflix app there is a download episodes button to watch offline. the thing is you can only watch within app and not outside it.

Yeah exactly, you're very correct because that's something that I have been doing always so I can watch the movies offline when I want. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have found that out as well and I have already downloaded the show for offline watching. Thanks so much for all the help. 

You're very welcome my friend. We are all here to help ourselves and it's the best way they we can all grow together. 

On 3/12/2022 at 7:12 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, you're very correct because that's something that I have been doing always so I can watch the movies offline when I want. 

They have like 28 days of the download duration that works out for them. I use to watch movies within that duration.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Does it mean you can download one of Netflix's movie to watch offline without subscription? How did you do it? 

Yeah, that's what we have talking about. Once you have subscribed, you can download your favorite movies and watch whenever you want offline. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, I got exactly what you were saying earlier buddy.

Just downloaded on Netflix the new of of Vikings that just got released last month on the 22nd of February but it's a series. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I got bored of the vikings type of TV series for some reason I am just not into it.

It's more like they are repeating the same thing over and over again with no much creativity with their movements. 

26 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes and also it lacks depth and any new things into it, but then again historical content is like that.

Well, that's one thing that you're very correct about the Vikings series. It was only the first season that really had good depth.