Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's one thing that you're very correct about the Vikings series. It was only the first season that really had good depth. 

Yeah, they really did the first release of the series very good. After that, they kept on repeating same thing all over again. 

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

If you check the game and the animation, both are result of the good hardwork and reminds you of old warner bros cartoons.

Seriously, Warner Bros really did so much good work with their cartoons back in the days. Why didn't they keep it up? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Warner Bros really did so much good work with their cartoons back in the days. Why didn't they keep it up? 

They have so much memories that we can't really forget easily. 

Just now, skyfire said:

Yes plus compared to political cartoons these cartoons are definitely good now.

Exactly, it's part of the reason why I took to those animated movies long time ago and still enjoy them till today. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I remember the boomerang channel which had a lot of good content on it till the warner bros don't see value in them anymore.

That was one nasty decision from warner bros because that channel really had good stuffs but they never cared. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That was one nasty decision from warner bros because that channel really had good stuffs but they never cared. 

When what their fans want doesn't hold much water for them, it's always going to be that way with their decisions. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If a company fail to acknowledge the benefits of customers such will definitely ridicule the company in years to come. Customers are integral to all businesses in the world. 

EA doesn't really care about what their fans want and it's why they make their games the way they have been doing it for years. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

EA doesn't really care about what their fans want and it's why they make their games the way they have been doing it for years. 

Their is nothing creative added to the game, like the way Minecraft and Fortnite Royale games does. Such repetitive features killed my interest with EA FIFA series. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing creative added to the game, like the way Minecraft and Fortnite Royale games does. Such repetitive features killed my interest with EA FIFA series. 

The kind of creativity that you get to experience in playing Minecraft especially with creative mode is out of this world for me. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

The kind of creativity that you get to experience in playing Minecraft especially with creative mode is out of this world for me. 

That is the reason when you consider how long Minecraft has been in existence and gamers, both new and old, still play it. You will know it is always worth to give it a try.