Register Now
kingpotato

Cuphead netflix release date announced

22 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That is the reason when you consider how long Minecraft has been in existence and gamers, both new and old, still play it. You will know it is always worth to give it a try.

Minecraft is still making millions of dollars for the company and owner behind the gaming project. The several mode of play is what makes it interesting. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Minecraft is still making millions of dollars for the company and owner behind the gaming project. The several mode of play is what makes it interesting. 

I saw their metascore rating and USER score rating, it showed that they are going to be valued for a longer period of time. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:23 AM, Heatman said:

The kind of creativity that you get to experience in playing Minecraft especially with creative mode is out of this world for me. 

Exactly, it has many states, one of the best MMO games of our generation. I got started recently, I don't play often, but when I get the chance I enjoy it with much alacrity. 

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I wont' say MMO is one of the category of the minecraft. It comes under a bit different creative game category.

The creative game category of Minecraft still stands out perfectly well as the best by a long stretch.