Register Now
skyfire

ASTRONEER

On 1/21/2022 at 8:15 AM, Kane99 said:

Hmm, I thought this game was already out, or maybe I'm thinking of another game with a similar title? idk, either way, this game looks quite promising, so I might have to check it out. 

I thought like posting about it too but this trailer was different I suppose so decided to post about it.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The concept of the game and its design is what makes it unique and sets it apart. I like it and the graphics seems in place. 

Have you played it yet? 

Your comment shows you've played it, if yes, go on to share brief information about your experience. 

On 1/20/2022 at 8:12 AM, skyfire said:

I don't know if I posted about the game before but found the trailer in feed and thought I should share here. 

I haven't played this kind of game in a long time but after watching this trailer, I'm having a good rethink about it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I haven't played this kind of game in a long time but after watching this trailer, I'm having a good rethink about it. 

Yes there are also some of the gameplays for you to explore. So you may definitely want to try it out.

Just a side note I feel like Nintendo should put some of the 3ds games on the switch because y’know the 3ds got discontinued and not a lot of people have a 3ds but that’s just my opinion. This came out on PC, hopefully it's good on any platform

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes there are also some of the gameplays for you to explore. So you may definitely want to try it out.

I'm most likely going to do that soon enough because I'm beginning to fancy what they have got going on for a while now. 

27 minutes ago, Empire said:

Just a side note I feel like Nintendo should put some of the 3ds games on the switch because y’know the 3ds got discontinued and not a lot of people have a 3ds but that’s just my opinion. This came out on PC, hopefully it's good on any platform

3D is always an excellent choice of play. 

7 hours ago, Empire said:

One thing that's very common with how Nintendo runs their show is that they know how to take good advantage of the market and milk it well to their very best with offering something worthwhile to their fans.