Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

I hope this one turns out to be a vast improvement. WWE 2K20 was a joke of a game tha that was a continued rehash of the same game since like 2011 or so. Similar to same animations, commentary and more. I hope they made something good here, because presentation is part of what I want. And past WWE games haven't done that. Not in a long time. Hopefully this one turns out to be much different and is actually fun again. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see what the future holds for WWE 2K22, of their will be improvement from its previous editions or not. I am not a big fan of the series, but at times I take a shot at the game. 

They need to change a lot. With Yukes and company gone from the production team, I feel like 2K has to change a ton. I just wonder what 2K will make happen. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

They need to change a lot. With Yukes and company gone from the production team, I feel like 2K has to change a ton. I just wonder what 2K will make happen. 

If they aren't doing well in terms of performance of play. Then, they should take their time to review on the next edition to meet up at least 70℅ gamers expectations. 

They’re really good at showing us absolutely nothing. They keep talking about a new engine , new ways to play… The fact that there’s no in depth introduction to the new way the game plays yet it’s beyond concerning. And honestly a lot of the animations in this video don’t look good or natural at all. Which is often a problem when you use motion capture. When you capture everything surrounded by 4 foot thick pads it sort of takes away any impact.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

They’re really good at showing us absolutely nothing. They keep talking about a new engine , new ways to play… The fact that there’s no in depth introduction to the new way the game plays yet it’s beyond concerning. And honestly a lot of the animations in this video don’t look good or natural at all. Which is often a problem when you use motion capture. When you capture everything surrounded by 4 foot thick pads it sort of takes away any impact.

Yeah true. All they showed was cinematics and really not much gameplay. I am happy about GM mode coming back, but other than that, I don't see anything revolutionary here. Hopefully they show more of a gameplay trailer soon. 

I've been hearing they have a whole new engine, so I hope it plays good. And I hope it's not 100% simulation style gameplay. Give me some arcade style controls. If they gave us Here Comes The pain controls, I'd be a happy boy! 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been hearing they have a whole new engine, so I hope it plays good. And I hope it's not 100% simulation style gameplay. Give me some arcade style controls. If they gave us Here Comes The pain controls, I'd be a happy boy! 

You're a big fan of Brock? I never really liked his arrogance. I'm more of an old school when it comes to wrestling as The Undertaker is my favorite player. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

WWE games in recent years have been nothing short of a glitchy mess and for a premium price too. Add to that, it's published by 2k games - no thanks. I'm definitely avoiding this one.

If I'm ever going to get the game, it's all only going to be to get immersed by the graphics and character's build in the game. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not a big fan of WWE 2K games, but I do play them occasionally. I'll be seeing how this gonna turn out to be when it is released on March. 

Yeah, you don't have to be a fan of pro wrestling to get into wrestling games. I know people who love WWF No Mercy or WCW Vs NWO Revenge on the n64, and they can't stand wrestling otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, you don't have to be a fan of pro wrestling to get into wrestling games. I know people who love WWF No Mercy or WCW Vs NWO Revenge on the n64, and they can't stand wrestling otherwise. 

You spoke wisely dearie, it doesn't matter how I feel about the reality scene of the game. Provided it's gaming, I can simply get along if I enjoy it's action there.