Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you don't need to talk much on how messy and whack EA has been with their release of FIFA games over the years. 

It was a comparison to basically point out that Take Two interactive is doing the same thing with the WWE franchise.

Just now, killamch89 said:

It was a comparison to basically point out that Take Two interactive is doing the same thing with the WWE franchise.

I completely agree with you on this one. They seems to have lost it a very long time ago and I'm not sure they are ever going to fix it. 

On 2/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, Heatman said:

I completely agree with you on this one. They seems to have lost it a very long time ago and I'm not sure they are ever going to fix it. 

Take Two also does the same thing with NBA 2K series. As a matter of fact, it even has gambling in-game.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even with the wrestling game of WWE too. It's a long gone cold dead game for me. 

When it's a studio under Take Two 2k that makes the wrestling video games, there no need to have high expectations on the game. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it's a studio under Take Two 2k that makes the wrestling video games, there no need to have high expectations on the game. 

Seriously, I think that the company is taking in more than they can handle and it's what happened to them with GTA trilogy. 

33 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think by the time next GTA comes in we are going to be seeing a lot of different things as time goes on.

Yeah, it's something that I have the same belief in as well. They are definitely going to expand the reach of the game more than GTA 5.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I have the same belief in as well. They are definitely going to expand the reach of the game more than GTA 5.

GTA 6 is definitely going to bigger in every way when compared to GTA 5. The map is going to be missive, the characters and so much more. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

GTA 6 is definitely going to bigger in every way when compared to GTA 5. The map is going to be missive, the characters and so much more. 

It's always expected that a new release be bigger than the previous release on the same game as it should be. 

2K just has license to make WWE games, they don't own it or anything like that. Also, why are we even bringing up GTA? Makes no sense to me lol. Take Two isn't going to make much of a fuss about WWE games. 

If they do include some form of lootbox system or microtransactions for items, I don't mind that. Yeah it's annoying, but as long as it's not paid to win and I can gain the clothes while gaming, I don't care. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

2K just has license to make WWE games, they don't own it or anything like that. Also, why are we even bringing up GTA? Makes no sense to me lol. Take Two isn't going to make much of a fuss about WWE games. 

If they do include some form of lootbox system or microtransactions for items, I don't mind that. Yeah it's annoying, but as long as it's not paid to win and I can gain the clothes while gaming, I don't care. 

I've no clue how GTA got into the conversation but it's probably because Take Two also owns Rockstar. I personally don't care for the series as it'll probably come out with lots of bugs as usual.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've no clue how GTA got into the conversation but it's probably because Take Two also owns Rockstar. I personally don't care for the series as it'll probably come out with lots of bugs as usual.

Well, I have already moved on from what happened with the game and just looking forward to having a better GTA 6. As for their 2k wrestling games, I'm done. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, I have already moved on from what happened with the game and just looking forward to having a better GTA 6. As for their 2k wrestling games, I'm done. 

I would rather watch WWE wrestling matches which still disgusts me now than play the video games made by 2k.