Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

On 2/15/2022 at 10:02 AM, Boblee said:

I would rather watch WWE wrestling matches which still disgusts me now than play the video games made by 2k. 

Haha, 2K games on wrestling have been trash for me to get into most of the time that I have lost interest in them lately. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it was their WWE 2K 20 game that was the worst they have ever made till date. They really killed the game at that point. 

Yeah, they did do good by the game but it's still selling for some reason that gamers will always buy when they have interest. 

On 3/12/2022 at 1:27 PM, Boblee said:

I think that it was their WWE 2K 20 game that was the worst they have ever made till date. They really killed the game at that point. 

There should be improvements on the new one coming up this month. Unless they want to make the fans more angry. I can't wait to play it to see how good it is.

On 3/12/2022 at 1:27 PM, Boblee said:

Have you tried the 22 edition to find out if their is improvement from it's previous editions? 

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There should be improvements on the new one coming up this month. Unless they want to make the fans more angry. I can't wait to play it to see how good it is.

Yeah, despite what happened with their previous release that was a full time trash, they are making adjustments to see better one's come out. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, despite what happened with their previous release that was a full time trash, they are making adjustments to see better one's come out. 

I hope the next one is what the hype. I feel pissed whenever I realize that I wasted time and energy playing a game that I expected more from.

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

I hope the next one is what the hype. I feel pissed whenever I realize that I wasted time and energy playing a game that I expected more from.

Maybe they will get this one right or not and still do the same thing that they are well know for. One way or another, we will find out. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Maybe they will get this one right or not and still do the same thing that they are well know for. One way or another, we will find out. 

We will find out soon. I honestly hope that they fix the lapses experienced in the last one because the basic thing is understanding what the fans want and doing something about it.

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

We will find out soon. I honestly hope that they fix the lapses experienced in the last one because the basic thing is understanding what the fans want and doing something about it.

I just rushed to have the game WWE 2K22 checked out on when it's supposed to released and it says March 11th. So, it's supposed to be out now. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I just rushed to have the game WWE 2K22 checked out on when it's supposed to released and it says March 11th. So, it's supposed to be out now. 

I will wait a bit to read some reviews of those that downloaded it first. That is going to determine whether I should spend my time playing the game or not.

5 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I will wait a bit to read some reviews of those that downloaded it first. That is going to determine whether I should spend my time playing the game or not.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that I have been doing as well with all games that I purchased. I don't jump into it immediately. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that I have been doing as well with all games that I purchased. I don't jump into it immediately. 

Jumping on a new game simply means you have a lot of resourcesto waste. That is not what I want as a gamer as spending on the game before discovering you don't like the game can hurt.

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Jumping on a new game simply means you have a lot of resourcesto waste. That is not what I want as a gamer as spending on the game before discovering you don't like the game can hurt.

It's not even only that. When there is an upgrade on the game immediately after releasing it to patch an unexpected bug, it wouldn't be a problem for you.