Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

I am much interested in who has downloaded and played the game recently. Planning to get it, but want to know if there's an improvement. 

I know someone who's already purchased the game and he's not really happy because the game was still full of bugs. 

So please tell me for a person who hasen't bought a wwe game since 2011, is it worth jumping in the series now or should i not bother at all? I don't follow wrestling but i'm kinda curious after seeing some  career mode clips on youtube to check it out for myself. I assume many of the older wrestlers are present aswell?

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

So please tell me for a person who hasen't bought a wwe game since 2011, is it worth jumping in the series now or should i not bother at all? I don't follow wrestling but i'm kinda curious after seeing some  career mode clips on youtube to check it out for myself. I assume many of the older wrestlers are present aswell?

My advice would be to stay the hell out of the wrestling games franchise. There is nothing much to write home about the game for years now. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing good, I don't hang on to video game I wouldn't take pride from. And wresting happens to be one of them. Including hockey game and cricket. 

I'm only interested in the wrestling real life action. It's more satisfying for me more than the games. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm only interested in the wrestling real life action. It's more satisfying for me more than the games. 

Hmm, I see you being gigantic in real-life, which means you'll bully alot of people that comes your way for wrestling contents, lol. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I see you being gigantic in real-life, which means you'll bully alot of people that comes your way for wrestling contents, lol. 

Or he might be a really short guy 😂 

I'm running 🏃 away before I lose my neck and head. 

On 3/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, Boblee said:

Viewers are told not to try those wrestling moves at home! I bet you may get someone injured, when you go into a wrestling fight with them.

20 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Viewers are told not to try those wrestling moves at home! I bet you may get someone injured, when you go into a wrestling fight with them.

They always tell you that you should not try that at home because they are trained to do so. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Even in the games, they also give the same warning and instructions for them to not try it at home but some silly ones would do it. 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:39 PM, Heatman said:

Or he might be a really short guy 😂 

I'm running 🏃 away before I lose my neck and head. 

xD, he knows you're making yell about it, it's for the fun. I am yet to see his reaction ever since you made this comment. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even in the games, they also give the same warning and instructions for them to not try it at home but some silly ones would do it. 

Sometimes, it could be their emotions got the better part of them or something like that. I wouldn't want to bother the reason it is that way since trying it at home is unsafe for everyone.