Register Now
Kane99

WWE 2K22 - To Arrive March 2022 - New Trailer

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Sometimes, it could be their emotions got the better part of them or something like that. I wouldn't want to bother the reason it is that way since trying it at home is unsafe for everyone. 

It's not entirely emotion but stupidity. Then think everything is for play and end up hurting themselves in the process. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Sometimes, it could be their emotions got the better part of them or something like that. I wouldn't want to bother the reason it is that way since trying it at home is unsafe for everyone. 

I have tried doing that with my junior brother when we were kids and I did hurt my spine trying to spear him through the couch foam. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have tried doing that with my junior brother when we were kids and I did hurt my spine trying to spear him through the couch foam. 

I hope you didn't hurt him?! Those kind of moves are never good to be done at home. Even when you think you have put safety measures in place, you also need to keep your head calm and not try it.

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not entirely emotion but stupidity. Then think everything is for play and end up hurting themselves in the process. 

Some emotions are stupid in nature. Do I really care about the safety of everyone? I do, but there are viewers of wrestling events that won't listen to instructions on safety till they hurt themselves. 

30 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Some emotions are stupid in nature. Do I really care about the safety of everyone? I do, but there are viewers of wrestling events that won't listen to instructions on safety till they hurt themselves. 

It gets crazy most times when you see the kind of stunts they do in the wrestling and someone sane would be trying it out. It's pure madness. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The most annoying part of the whole thing is that it's adults that would be doing that rubbish that it was kids to do it. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Adults can smash a controller all because they believe they can afford a new one.

Haha, silly old adults but it's all because of how emotional they all get in the process with how their games affect them. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Adults can smash a controller all because they believe they can afford a new one.

Some can't even afford it immediately but because they can't handle their emotions and frustration very well, they tend to lose it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some can't even afford it immediately but because they can't handle their emotions and frustration very well, they tend to lose it. 

To an extent, it is down to how one can control their emotions. When folks play games putting in all the energies in them, be sure to expect something like this. 

47 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

To an extent, it is down to how one can control their emotions. When folks play games putting in all the energies in them, be sure to expect something like this. 

I have been making efforts to learn how do meditation and it's something that's going to help when I asked for it. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

But some games that are too messed up wouldn't be easy for you to control how you feel except you never get into playing it at all.