Register Now
The Blackangel

People Intentionally Getting Covid

Their parasitism is so deep into their brain, they no longer have control over their hazardous mutated viral DNA. They are now at the stage of replicating their viral load with these more advanced mutations and driven to infect as many as possible. They can no longer control their consciousness. They are simply a host now being subconsciously driven by their viral compromised proteins. They are the more advanced strain of parasitic humans, which have evolved from the anti environmentalists, pro coal and oil, anti regulations, pro racism, and everything in between. As we witness their pro 'shedding' stage, we can only steer clear of those human parasites as much as we can if we want to survive this DSUP or 'Devolved Sub-Human Pandemic.' 

On 1/20/2022 at 8:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm honestly speechless for once.

In a sick way I'm kind of encouraged by this.  It's like natural selection, all the smart human beings will get vaccinated and live while all the while all the brain dead idiots kill themselves off!  COVID-19 you beautiful bastard!

No, we can't deny Covid isn't a threat.  I even got it a week before.  It's no joke.  Nonetheless, though, there are legitimate reasons to be highly distrustful of the vaccine.  Well, maybe the woman shouldn't have been so naive and perhaps had taken some vitamins etc. for some natural defense.   It's very sad about her situation.

8 hours ago, Jayson said:

No, we can't deny Covid isn't a threat.  I even got it a week before.  It's no joke.  Nonetheless, though, there are legitimate reasons to be highly distrustful of the vaccine.  Well, maybe the woman shouldn't have been so naive and perhaps had taken some vitamins etc. for some natural defense.   It's very sad about her situation.

If you think that vitamins are going to be enough to fight off Covid, that tells me that you're guzzling Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

Some don't trust the vaccine and they have good reason (MRNA, backed by creepy elites with depopulation agendas, many deaths from the vaccine).  However, people who support the vaccine see it as "life or death" for society.  In that case, there's not much that can be resolved.

It's like with abortion.  You either think the life before it's born is a fully human being with rights or you don't.