Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - January 2022 Nominations

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

This next January Member of the Month battle is going to a lot fun because I'm incredible nominations. This wouldn't be a cakewalk victory. 

Boblee you deserve a spot here, you've really contributed immensely well. For this reason, I'll be nominating you. @Boblee should be considered for the January MOTM award, he has contributed incredibly well for the forum's growth through his well written posts. 

This month award is a blockbuster type, other previous months award didn't attract so much recommendations like this one. Admin will simply face selection headache to pick out the front three. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Boblee you deserve a spot here, you've really contributed immensely well. For this reason, I'll be nominating you. @Boblee should be considered for the January MOTM award, he has contributed incredibly well for the forum's growth through his well written posts. 

This month award is a blockbuster type, other previous months award didn't attract so much recommendations like this one. Admin will simply face selection headache to pick out the front three. 

Everyone deserves to win it in my opinion and what gets you the win is the number of votes you're able to get. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Admin will simply face selection headache to pick out the front three. 

I believe that everyone who is nominated is in the running, unless @DC has changed the rules recently and I didn't catch it. So far there are 7 people in the running. Unless someone bows out. The only person I can see doing that, or who may not be an able candidate is @StaceyPowers, but that's only because she works for VGR.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really appreciate the strong support my friend but it's not up to one person to get the award, so let's just chill out and enjoy the ride and which ever way it goes, I'm very happy with it. 

34 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I believe that everyone who is nominated is in the running, unless @DC has changed the rules recently and I didn't catch it. So far there are 7 people in the running. Unless someone bows out. The only person I can see doing that, or who may not be an able candidate is @StaceyPowers, but that's only because she works for VGR.

You're absolutely correct about that!! 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've won it in the past, and I don't have a habit of bowing out, but it is true I'd prefer someone else to win.

@StaceyPowers @The BlackangelBlackangel @Boblee @Heatman etc members deserves it. But at the end just one person takes the gong and the prize. Stacey have made it clear she wants to compete again this time even when she is having busy schedule. I know who I'll be voting for, I just want the list to be drawn and I'll pick the user. Assume I have two slots to vote, I'll vote for two persons on my mind. I wish all the participants success in their own way. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Everyone deserves to win it in my opinion and what gets you the win is the number of votes you're able to get. 

Yes, every one deserves to win, but at the end one person stand as the winner. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really appreciate the strong support my friend but it's not up to one person to get the award, so let's just chill out and enjoy the ride and which ever way it goes, I'm very happy with it. 

You're welcome, let's see how the award will go, I am still here speculating. 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Last time out it was three, the other edition was three too. If it's seven nominated it will make sense too. A nominated user can even win the award through two votes. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:
5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There were actually 4 last month.

Last time out it was three, the other edition was three too. If it's seven nominated it will make sense too. A nominated user can even win the award through two votes. 

2 votes? That's only going to happen if members aren't interested in voting. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

2 votes? That's only going to happen if members aren't interested in voting. 

Let's see how it goes, because we know not everyone will be interested to vote here. In the previous editions not every VGR member voted. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see how it goes, because we know not everyone will be interested to vote here. In the previous editions not every VGR member voted. 

That's the thing about voting, it's a freewill thing and no one is mandated to vote unless they want to. Although, the admin makes it fair by asking participants to reach out to their friends to join the community and vote for them. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the thing about voting, it's a freewill thing and no one is mandated to vote unless they want to. Although, the admin makes it fair by asking participants to reach out to their friends to join the community and vote for them. 

I would've brought some members here to join the discussion. But not every one Admin permits to be here. Recently I've done that, by sending my friend link to join VGR, but he wasn't approved to post. I love voting, especially in this kind of setting, so, I'll vote for who deserves it most.