Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - January 2022 Nominations

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I would've brought some members here to join the discussion. But not every one Admin permits to be here. Recently I've done that, by sending my friend link to join VGR, but he wasn't approved to post. I love voting, especially in this kind of setting, so, I'll vote for who deserves it most. 

You could have reached out to the admin @DCto explain the situation and maybe he would have it fixed. You never can tell what he might do. 

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You could have reached out to the admin @DCto explain the situation and maybe he would have it fixed. You never can tell what he might do. 

One of the Mod here reached out to me via PM and I've told em exactly what happened. When I get another one who is willing to join the conversation here I'll definitely bring em provided Admin will grant em permission. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

One of the Mod here reached out to me via PM and I've told em exactly what happened. When I get another one who is willing to join the conversation here I'll definitely bring em provided Admin will grant em permission. 

Definitely let me know if you refer anyone and they are banned. It could be a system error.