Register Now
dfarmer2001

Bingo? Competitive Gaming?

I had saw an advertisement for a Bingo app earlier last year, I believe it was called Bingo King. It's basically a gambling app, where you add money to your account, then you can use this money to pay your way into different Bingo tournaments. I played this game and started out making some pretty good money, then I wanted to get riskier. So, I had used my winnings to gamble a larger amount of money, then in the end, I ended up losing all my money plus some. 

Would you considered paid Bingo matches competitive gaming? Why or why not? 

Absolutely not. 
I went gambling once when I turned twenty one and never went again for the fear of a gambling addiction. I have an addictive personality. 
Thus, If I played this bingo King app I would get really addicted and start gambling my money away. 
While I do the like the game of bingo I would stay away from this one. 

I love this bingo card except where it lumps gay/black in with nerdy and single.

It's one thing if it's a comment of in the style of, "As a woman, it doesn’t bother me, so no-one else is allowed to be bothered," but I can relate to so many of these because the homophobia in games bingo card would need very few modifications.

No, definitely not. Competitive gaming is more where you gain something out of it rather than losing anything such as you get a payment for competing or get a payment for getting to a certain place in the tournament. Bingo is definitely not a competitive game and if you have to put money into it with the risk of getting nothing back then it is gambling and not competitive. I personally myself stay away from anything that is gambling as you nearly always get reeled in and end up going too far and losing more than you won and ending up in a mess.