Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What was the worst movie you have ever watched?

Pixels. I mean, it’s a movie where Josh Gad’s creepy crush on a video game character causes Q-bert to shapeshift into that video game character and marry and have Q-bert babies with him. It doesn’t get much worse than that.

On 2/25/2022 at 3:54 AM, Altair said:

Zoom a 2006 movie about a washed up superhero who trains five ragtag group of heroes in training. 
I like superhero movies so I came across the movie so I thought I would watch it. It was terrible. 

Watched Zoom, but couldn't finish it because of the poor screenplay. I was wondering how they came up with such a boring story that can make one sleep off when watching the movie.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:04 AM, killamch89 said:

It was an African movie - I don't remember the name. All I knew is that the CGI in the movie was horrible but it was hilarious which was its only saving grace.

I never knew you put your face in the screen to watch an African movie. So, which part of Africa you watched the movie from? 

If we are talking about popular movies, there are a couple.  Well, one is Grown Ups.  Another is 2012.  2012, as I said in another thread, had a terrible screenplay, despite the excellent super-awesome special effects.  Now, with Grown Ups, was a bad screenplay also.  It just wasn't very funny, even with an all-star cast!   How pathetic.  That was an example of how a movie becomes soft as a brand-name while newer movies have to fight to be funny.

On 3/13/2022 at 6:04 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never knew you put your face in the screen to watch an African movie. So, which part of Africa you watched the movie from? 

No - it's an African made movie that was on TV and I just started watching it, the CGI was so horrible I nearly laughed myself into a coma.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

No - it's an African made movie that was on TV and I just started watching it, the CGI was so horrible I nearly laughed myself into a coma.

Oscar worthy visual effects...xD

There are a lot of bad movies out there, the ones I hated the most (because I paid to see them) where 47 Ronin, HarryPotter's fantastic animals and where to find them ,  and GrownUps

PalatableTenderDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

Edited by kingpotato

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Lol, you needed to laugh, I'm happy you didn't laugh into coma, it could've turned out weird. The movie scene is funny,  I believe it's the one @kingpotato displayed.