Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What song annoys you the most?

22 hours ago, tdbnz said:

Rap music annoys me a lot you I can't even understand it

Do you mean you can't understand the lyrics (physical issue), or you can't the point (opinion issue)?

If it's a physical issue, that's the way with a lot of music. You just can't follow what they're saying in the lyrics.

If it's an opinion, like you don't understand how anyone could like it, you'll just have to agree to disagree with a lot of the members. I like some underground rap, but I'm for all intents and purposes a metalhead.

The music I can't stand is country. I listened to it when I was a kid (no choice) but starting in my mid to late teens I got to where I absolutely couldn't stand it. Granted there's one or two songs I do still like, but that's it.

If anyone wants to get into more specifics on members thoughts there's already a thread similar to this HERE.

That one song...You know, that song that comes on the radio, Sex and Candy. Nothing like going somewhere with the family and that song comes on that makes everyone feel uncomfortable. And you are hoping someone changes the channel, but everyone is too afraid to. So that moment has passed and now if you change the channel, it would be even more awkward. So now everyone tries to ignore it; chorus plays. Now you want to puke. Oh my gosh. So now you made it to the destination. Everyone seems to have forgotten about it now, but the sick feeling still lingers. Couple hours later you head back home. And you know that song, that one song that comes on the radio, Sex On Fire. Well now, this is just disturbing now. You know you have to hurry and change the channel before it sets in. Shit, the moment passed. It will be even more awkward to change the channel, even worse to sit in silence. You know everyone is trying not to hear it. Chorus plays. I'm gonna puke when I get home. We will never be the same. Fuckin radio. Always bring a playlist with family. 

Several songs are highly annoying.  Well, "Shiny Happy People" vocals are annoying, but the guitar riff is great.  Other annoying songs are "The Theme to Titanic", "I will Always Love You" and "Have I Told You Lately?".   This is sentimental stuff done wrong, but that's not saying it can be done right - like how Whitney Houston did it.

Edited by Jayson

On 2/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, Patrik said:

i don't know exactly its name, but it's that typical beatbox thing on tiktok vids, it's pain and torture 😞

Could it be the song "Neon Moon" by Brooks and Dunn?   There are these clips of people doing sexy dances to it.  Who has seen them?

12 hours ago, Jayson said:

Could it be the song "Neon Moon" by Brooks and Dunn?   There are these clips of people doing sexy dances to it.  Who has seen them?

not that, this one im talking about is a nightmare that you experience during day lol

I don't have one particular song but Heavy Metal tends to hurt my head! It's the lyrics as well as the beat. Some Rap music I don't care for either for the same reasons. I prefer slower moving music that helps uplift my mood. I do know that some people have said Heavy Metal & Rap makes them feel good. 

Granted, for a lot of bands metal is just a means of making money. But there are other bands who put meaning behind their songs, and a message. The number one band that comes to mind for me also happens to be my favorite. Disturbed. All of their original songs have a true meaning behind it. Their covers also have meaning at least to the band members, while having their individual take. I'm going to post a couple covers with the original so you can see how they compare.

I'll start with LAND OF CONFUSION

Genesis (1986):

Disturbed (2005):

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

Simon & Garfunkel (1964):

Disturbed (2015):

Here's an original of Disturbed's songs.