Register Now
egghead

Have you created a game on Roblox?

I have been using Roblox for a while. The best thing about Roblox is you can not only play games created by other users like you but also create your own game without the requirement of coding or spending any money. Have you tried creating your own game on Roblox? As far as I am concerned, I am working on it.

I have not, but I am aware that many people do create their own games through it. And I'll admit, I've seen my nephew playing some of these games, and it's quite impressive that this game is allowing kids and adults create their own games. It's just nice seeing kids learn to code and make games by utilizing games like this. 

There are some quality ideas utilized on Roblox, and I respect that aspect of it. But, I'm not really into the act of playing them. But if it helps create future developers, more power to the ones who enjoy it. 

I always wanted to do it when I was younger but just had no idea what to do or how to do it. I do wish I kept at it and tried something because some of these Roblox developers are making a lot of money! Bloxburg is a really good example. It's such a simple idea as well because it's a sort of roleplaying game but kids spend a lot of money on it.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

My brother is into coding and programming stuff. I'm going to recommend this for him and if he's interesting in creating his own game, then it serves him better. 

Nice. I think roblox would be fun for him to start on. I haven't messed with the game myself, but i imagine it is limited in some ways. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nice. I think roblox would be fun for him to start on. I haven't messed with the game myself, but i imagine it is limited in some ways. 

Yeah, that's for sure it being limited in a way, for as long as its services is free, it's going to offer limited features. 

Nope, I made myself an account as it was forced onto me, The matter of fact to my point that I never really got into it. It was just nothing there for me as it's a kids little games. However, I'd like to know how hard it would be to actually design our own games? ? I know how to program and I've actually designed a few simple games on Unity using C# (platformer games mostly)

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have never tried it even once I probably won't ever try it either as it's just not my cup of tea...

This is exactly the same thing with me but with a little bit of difference. I can recommend it to my brother, who's into programming and coding. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:28 AM, Boblee said:

So, I have already recommended it to my brother and he's very thrilled to get into making use of it as soon as possible. 

If you think that way, I it will be a beneficial thing for your brother since he got the basic knowledge of coding. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you think that way, I it will be a beneficial thing for your brother since he got the basic knowledge of coding. 

Yeah, he's already making plans on how to start up something making use of the software at least by the end of the year or next year.