Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's hard this days to get gigs at the freelance marketplace unless you've already built your connection high, let alone being a game tester, you'll struggle to have consistent gig there. 

What's the cheapest game that you have purchased on your Playstation 3 console because I know you ain't got PS4 yet? 

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

No offence but Don't know what world you come from, but the one i live in nearly every game launches with bugs/glitches and needs to be patched multiple times over the next few months.

When you're amongs the first to play you're pretty much testing the game for the devs in this day and age. Like i'm currently playing a game and that keeps shutting my xbox series x off every few hours i play it, if somebody would have tested the game properly they would have noticed this and it already would have been solved, but no we're a month later several gamers are having the same problem as i have and it isen't even fixed yet. 

I don't play any random game, I only play the games that have been rated highly and I rarely come across bugs. But I do agree that there are glitches in the games nd they need to be patched.

Just now, egghead said:

I don't play any random game, I only play the games that have been rated highly and I rarely come across bugs. But I do agree that there are glitches in the games nd they need to be patched.

It's the same thing with me because I really value the money that I have to spend on any game. So, the game must be worth it. 

Just now, egghead said:

There is s little time and a lot of games, we need to pick the games wisely.

Exactly!! It's why those well rated video games YouTube channels are my first go to whenever I need information on games to buy. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the cheapest game that you have purchased on your Playstation 3 console because I know you ain't got PS4 yet? 

Yes,   I don't   have   PS4   at the   moment, just   me and   PS3. I don't   spend much, getting   any old PS3   games nowadays,   my ultra slim   PS3, is routed. Meaning,   I install games through a computer to my hard drive and it cost   me just $2+ at times   I spend $3 for  a   single   game. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:45 PM, Boblee said:

It's most likely that way with all freelance writing websites with new members as it's always hard for them to get right into stage. 

But it doesn't mean if you're a newbie you can't win gigs at Fiverr or upwork, you can still, but it will take some time. And you need to keep bidding for gigs, and improving your profile in order to convince an employer to offer you job you seek to do. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

But it doesn't mean if you're a newbie you can't win gigs at Fiverr or upwork, you can still, but it will take some time. And you need to keep bidding for gigs, and improving your profile in order to convince an employer to offer you job you seek to do. 

It's very difficult for a newbie to win such jobs on Fiverr. Unless, you are offering a unique service that no one else offer. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's very difficult for a newbie to win such jobs on Fiverr. Unless, you are offering a unique service that no one else offer. 

Yeah, it must be unique services before a newbie can said to have a better chance of moving up and securing gigs for himself.

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, it must be unique services before a newbie can said to have a better chance of moving up and securing gigs for himself.

Some freelance workers have their gigs on Fiverr active for years and they still don't make any single sales. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some freelance workers have their gigs on Fiverr active for years and they still don't make any single sales. 

It's hard to make decent cash at Fiverr as a newbie, but if you believe in your talent, believe, and keep pushing up, you'll definitely reach your goal of earning there and make it consistently even if it's not everyday. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's hard to make decent cash at Fiverr as a newbie, but if you believe in your talent, believe, and keep pushing up, you'll definitely reach your goal of earning there and make it consistently even if it's not everyday. 

It took me 6 solid long months for me to be able to sell $10 job gig on Fiverr. I almost gave up on the account. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It took me 6 solid long months for me to be able to sell $10 job gig on Fiverr. I almost gave up on the account. 

Most of those platforms favors the old accounts as that is what they usually check before giving jobs. It will always take time to be known over there.

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just 10$ for six months? If so, that's very low level of sales made by you within the duration you stipulated. Didn't you advertise yourself so well to win over end employers?