Register Now
DudeThatsErin

What apps do you use on a daily basis?

a study app I use is Study Bunny. You can set timers for studying & it will feed your bunny. You can also save up coins to buy decor. , costumes, and accessories. There is also a feature where you can color code what classes you have studied for & see your monthly/weekly wrap-ups 🙂

On 10/4/2022 at 7:39 AM, Dhruvguy said:

a study app I use is Study Bunny. You can set timers for studying & it will feed your bunny. You can also save up coins to buy decor. , costumes, and accessories. There is also a feature where you can color code what classes you have studied for & see your monthly/weekly wrap-ups 🙂

Study Bunny helped me a lot while I was a student to fix how I study and do the things that I want to do. That is one of the best apps for students and I highly recommend it.

I am someone who uses my phone a lot more than I used to with the work I do online so I tend to have quite a few apps that I use for each thing I do online. I am so glad that I have a phone that can handle them all if I am honest. The apps I use the most each day are Twitter, Facebook, Messenger Lite, Twitch, YouTube, YouTube Studio, Banking App, Trovo, Govee App for my lights, Amazon Alexa App.