Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there no tutorial at all in Minecraft?

Since the beginning Minecraft never offered a tutorial, Usually people learn it by just spending hours discovering And also by Watching Survival Lets Plays on YouTube that's the main source for all things But if you want a very detailed "All thing about Minecraft" check this https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki It shows information about every Item/Block/Entity/Dimension/ and stuff you'll probably never use. 

I have never noticed any type of tutorial for Minecraft. I feel that Minecraft is pretty self explanatory, but if for some reason people are unable to figure it out, there should be a ton of tutorials and resources available on Google search. I'll try to search some and post them here if I find any worth reading. 🙂

There's a very small basic tutorial to start you off, basically telling you to go punch wood essentially and I think it gives you the first few recipes to start out. But other than that, you're kind left to your own devices and to the internet for help. 

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

I thought there was a basic tutorial when ya started out the game? 🤔 Granted, after that you're pretty much left to your own devices. 

idk, I'm starting to think I was wrong and you kinda just played around a bit to figure things out. I think punching wood is the first step you take in the game, and I swear there was a tutorial or a message telling you to hit wood. But I may be wrong.