Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some older games that still don’t feel dated to you?

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Fallout 4, GTA V, FIFA 22, A.C origins, Odyssey, God of war I and II, MK 1-3 will always be with me until end of time. Unless my console damage and I couldn't afford to buy new one. 

Yes, you like FIFA 22. We got that the first 1000 times you said it. Now can you please stop bringing that game up in threads that are not applicable to it? For example, this thread. A game that isn't even 6 months old has no place in a thread about older games.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Yes, you like FIFA 22. We got that the first 1000 times you said it. Now can you please stop bringing that game up in threads that are not applicable to it? For example, this thread. A game that isn't even 6 months old has no place in a thread about older games.

xD, it's always on my lips, I made a mistake to include it here, it doesn't suppose to be here, i take a blame for that. 

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Resident Evil 4 will always remain new in my eyes. Even with the latter being released since 2004, it's something that still gets my attention very well now. 

On 4/13/2022 at 12:32 AM, Justin11 said:

I have PS4 now, most of my old games are on my PS3, I've kept it on sale, so for now, I'm not playing those favourite old games. 

I suppose those your old games on PS3 are on CD's? If yes, then it's going to be very easy for you to sell them as long as they are games that's going to interest buyers. 

I started playing Burnout 3: Takedown recently and I can't believe that a game that came out since 2004 would still feel that way for me. It feels like I'm thrown into a whole different dimension of racing game. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I started playing Burnout 3: Takedown recently and I can't believe that a game that came out since 2004 would still feel that way for me. It feels like I'm thrown into a whole different dimension of racing game. 

What's your favorite among the 18 different tracks that's spread across the 3 continent in the game Burnout 3: Takedown? 

27 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Final Fantasy X released in 2001 and looks more like it came out in 2011. 

I was discussing with my friend at work and that game came up. He never believed it when I told him it was released in 2001. Square Enix was incredible with the game's design. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:17 PM, Heatman said:

I suppose those your old games on PS3 are on CD's? If yes, then it's going to be very easy for you to sell them as long as they are games that's going to interest buyers. 

Most of them are digital, because I rooted the storage drive to accept DLCs, which helped me to own many PS3 games. I had many CDs too, they aren't all that expensive since I got most of them second hand.