Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some older games that still don’t feel dated to you?

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I will try and see if I can get the game's trailer or full gameplay so that you can see exactly what to expect in playing the game. 

That would definitely be helpful to say the least. At least, I would get to see what's up in the game and know if it's something that's going to appeal to me. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If it's possible for me, I would love going back to playing some PS2 games like, Dragon Quest 8, RE-4, Def Jam: fight for NY. They are pushing me up playing them once again, missed playing those games, they were my favourite around PS2. 

I still play Resident Evil 4 till today. I used to play it on my PS2 but I later got it for my PS4 and it's where I still play it even now. I might be playing it next month. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If it's possible for me, I would love going back to playing some PS2 games like, Dragon Quest 8, RE-4, Def Jam: fight for NY. They are pushing me up playing them once again, missed playing those games, they were my favourite around PS2. 

If I still had Resident Evil 4, I would keep playing it till it's not possible for me to play it again. As long as I still have it on my console, it's always getting played. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If I still had Resident Evil 4, I would keep playing it till it's not possible for me to play it again. As long as I still have it on my console, it's always getting played. 

We know, their is no way one can play a video game and later on the video game fades up or stops playing, unless it's a disc version of a game, digital version stays like that for long. 

On 6/3/2022 at 10:43 PM, Boblee said:

A remake on Resident Evil 4 was just announced few days ago. If Capcom doesn't run it into the mud like they have been doing with some of their RE franchise, it's going to be very interesting. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

A remake on Resident Evil 4 was just announced few days ago. If Capcom doesn't run it into the mud like they have been doing with some of their RE franchise, it's going to be very interesting. 

I was already informed about that I'm very happy to hear about it. The game have been long enough to get a remake. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's one of the best things or updates in the video game's industry that I have heard this year. The feeling I'm having already is as if the game is already out. 

Apart from my engagement on GT 7, and MGP 21, I've suddenly turned my attention to mobile games. And the options which I've recently started with are as follows;

* Clash of clans, 

* PUBG mobile

* Dungeon Hunters

* Infinity Blade

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Contra Super, Donkey Kong Classics and Castlevania 2 still feels like a new game to me whenever I decide to go down the road with them. 

I enjoyed Castlevania 1 and 3 more than I ever enjoyed the second release of the game years ago. 

1 hour ago, Terry94 said:

Left 4 Dead 2 - came out in 2009.

Team Fortress 2 - came out in 2007

Old School RuneScape - Game is based on RuneScape that originally came out in 2001.

Would games that came out in 2017 be considered old games? I have a few of them that still makes me feel like they were released few months ago.