Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game music covers

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The FaNaTiX - Vroom for Gran Turismo 7 is epic for me and having Idris Elba featuring in it was the peak for it for me. 

Wow, this cover music is star studded. It's unbelievable how they are able to make something so nice with all of them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This Rap of Honor Never Fails for Ghost of Tsushima gives me good vibes. 

I'm not gonna deny it, that is really good, but when it comes to rap themed around games, you have to start with Dan Bull;

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This Rap of Honor Never Fails for Ghost of Tsushima gives me good vibes. 

Everything associated with Ghost of Tsushima have always been good to the best of my knowledge. 

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm not gonna deny it, that is really good, but when it comes to rap themed around games, you have to start with Dan Bull;

These are epic. I enjoyed each and every one of it 😊

13 hours ago, Shagger said:

After watching all of these, there is no denying the fact that Dan Bull is a badass rapper. I kinda liked Destiny Epic Rap better than the rest. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:45 PM, Heatman said:

After watching all of these, there is no denying the fact that Dan Bull is a badass rapper. I kinda liked Destiny Epic Rap better than the rest. 

I have already subscribed to his YouTube channel, so as I would be able to get all his new publications. I don't know if he's on Twitter.. Do you? 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already subscribed to his YouTube channel, so as I would be able to get all his new publications. I don't know if he's on Twitter.. Do you? 

I'm not sure but let me check and get back to you on that. There will definitely be so many people answering Dan Bull on Twitter. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure but let me check and get back to you on that. There will definitely be so many people answering Dan Bull on Twitter. 

I went through his bio on the YouTube channel and found his Twitter link. Thanks man. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

1497942058_images(18)-2022-05-07T010135_094.jpeg.88c66bc35737f9db8b5206ce0d1b32b3.jpeg

The image cover of London Philharmonic orchestra is one of the glaring music gaming cover that impressed me more.  

What's the name of video game that's got that music cover? I already know that it's something to do with war games. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's the name of video game that's got that music cover? I already know that it's something to do with war games. 

I think this artwork was made specifically for this project.  It sorta resembles the cover art used in some FPS franchises like Battlefield and COD but It's not the cover art for any specific game.

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I think this artwork was made specifically for this project.  It sorta resembles the cover art used in some FPS franchises like Battlefield and COD but It's not the cover art for any specific game.

It's sure does look like something that's going to link up well with Call of Duty franchise, Battlefield and even ARMA as well. 

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I guessed as much because I tried looking for games that came with that as it's cover but couldn't see any.