Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are simultaneously stressful and relaxing?

On 2/7/2022 at 4:22 PM, Boblee said:

You can get into playing Stardew Valley. It's one of the best RPG games that's going to help you unwind when you really needed it the most. 

I heard about the game so many times, I've glanced around it's trailer once, I'll be hoping to play the game. I know it wouldn't play on my PS3 unless I upgrade to higher engine console. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with what you've said, but can you give examples of them? 

When any game is going smooth for you, it becomes relaxing right and when it goes against you, it becomes frustrating. 

For example when you play your FIFA games and keep wining till 85 minutes and you get 2 quick goals scored against you and you lost. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Boblee said:

When any game is going smooth for you, it becomes relaxing right and when it goes against you, it becomes frustrating. 

For example when you play your FIFA games and keep wining till 85 minutes and you get 2 quick goals scored against you and you lost. 

xD, that's just the correct narration when it comes to video game, infact literally everything. When it isn't going your way completely, you'll get frustrated. We know, if video games go 100% it wouldn't be interesting to me. Nothing on Earth goes smoothly from beginning to the end. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, that's just the correct narration when it comes to video game, infact literally everything. When it isn't going your way completely, you'll get frustrated. We know, if video games go 100% it wouldn't be interesting to me. Nothing on Earth goes smoothly from beginning to the end. 

Yeah, that's the point. You might have it going for so good that you feel it's always sweet like that until it turns and bite you. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Boblee said:

It's better for me to lose a match 5-0 in first half or at 80 minutes, than for me to lose at 89 minutes with 1-0 scoreline. It's very heartbreaking. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's better for me to lose a match 5-0 in first half or at 80 minutes, than for me to lose at 89 minutes with 1-0 scoreline. It's very heartbreaking. 

I do lose my sleep over such loss. It's very frustrating to lose match when you are so positioned to win it but have everything turn on you. 

50 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I guess I could say Madden was like that for me in the past. Especially if I played against other people. I had fun playing, but if I was losing, I'd get mad pretty fast lol. 

Seriously, no gamer really like to lose but in reality, there will always be a loser in the end 😂

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the point. You might have it going for so good that you feel it's always sweet like that until it turns and bite you. 

Yeah, their is always possibility that the game will definitely hunt me provided that the person I'm playing with pose more challenge to me. Or the game is simply set so difficult that I wouldn't go all levels undefeated. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, no gamer really like to lose but in reality, there will always be a loser in the end 😂

Why would I be happy to lose? But it's not something that I'm going to kill myself over. The lesson learnt is very important. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Why would I be happy to lose? But it's not something that I'm going to kill myself over. The lesson learnt is very important. 

Yeah, it's something that you're quite correct about because when you learn something when you actually lost, it's a win win situation for you.