Register Now
StaceyPowers

Go-to games to fill awkward gaps of time?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's on Nintendo Switch, there are so many games that you can pick from to kill in such gaps. You can try out Hollow Knight, it's quite enjoyable. 

Agreed. But if we have to give specific titles, then I would say just about any Zelda game, FF8, or Castlevania. Something that I have played the hell out of, and know backwards and forwards, inside and out.

Edited by The Blackangel

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Agreed. But if we have to give specific titles, then I would say just about any Zelda game, FF8, or Castlevania. Something that I have played the hell out of, and know backwards and forwards, inside and out.

I would definitely like have Final Fantasy VII Remake on Nintendo Switch but it's not yet there from what I know now. It's only going to be possible if Square Enix is open to running so much optimization for the Nintendo Switch to be run the game. 

Call of Duty, F1, Among Us. These games can easily be played with little bits of time and if it ever goes over your time, you can easily just quit without it being a problem for your account. 

If the time that I have is around 30 minutes then you could probably fit in one game of FIFA as well. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would definitely like have Final Fantasy VII Remake on Nintendo Switch but it's not yet there from what I know now. It's only going to be possible if Square Enix is open to running so much optimization for the Nintendo Switch to be run the game. 

It actually is on Switch. I have a FF7/FF8 dual cart. You can get it on eBay for about $40. But you may have to take some time and really look for one that has them both remastered. Not all do.

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It actually is on Switch. I have a FF7/FF8 dual cart. You can get it on eBay for about $40. But you may have to take some time and really look for one that has them both remastered. Not all do.

Wow, thanks for the update. I'm going to look for it and hopefully I'll get the remastered ones. I really appreciate the help. 

My go to game for me has to always been CSGO 🙂 - after doing games that are not boring but slow or just one of those days that I Need to rage at then CSGO is the game that I tend to play offline while not streaming to get myself back into the game and SHOOT at everything

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I play EDOpro which is a Yugioh Card game - it's easy to start a match and they don't normally last longer than 3 minutes at most.

Solitaire happens to be the only card game that I go to in such situations of time drain period. I think that I should add EDOpro to the mix too.