Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have games ever inspired/influenced you with something you create?

On 4/29/2022 at 12:16 AM, Boblee said:

Have you been able to publish any of the books you wrote which the video games that you played inspired you to write? 

I have not written or published a full length book inspired by a video game, but video games have inspired me to write numerous stories and articles.

5 hours ago, egghead said:

I have not written or published a full length book inspired by a video game, but video games have inspired me to write numerous stories and articles.

I love reading articles on video games so much. It's why I favor reading Edge gaming magazines always. I would like to read one of your gaming articles one day. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been making use of their online platform and there are a so many articles available on it. I might take a cue on how they do theirs and write one of my own. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/author/pcgamer/

I will take time and read a few of their articles listed here. From what I'm seeing so far, it looks like it's going to be a good read. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm just done with reading the article on Win $500 worth of games with Fanatical. It looks interesting. Have you gotten to that part? 

Yeah, I saw that part of the article on PC Gamer magazine but it's not something that interests me to read as of now. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:16 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I saw that part of the article on PC Gamer magazine but it's not something that interests me to read as of now. 

There are a lot more to pick up and read on. I'm thinking of making one of the outfits in Ghost of Tsushima. There is a friend of who said that he would be able to do that. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If making a gun was that easy, it's something that I would like to do because of the different guns I have seen in battle royale games. 

A toy gun 🔫 probably would be what you are going to make 😂!!! 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is some sort of a creation you know right 😂... 

1489059188_images(53).jpeg.cbae5714ff2e3f4e2dfcb71c1f46a1cd.jpeg

What's this? An adult into stuffs children love's doing. Back in the days, I love using the sticks to carve gun and use a toy bullet to play around with the sticks. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What's this? An adult into stuffs children love's doing. Back in the days, I love using the sticks to carve gun and use a toy bullet to play around with the sticks. 

It's all about creativity and that's one hell of an invention. We learn a lot these things from movies back then and now kids are picking it up from video games as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's all about creativity and that's one hell of an invention. We learn a lot these things from movies back then and now kids are picking it up from video games as well. 

xD, that was simply fun back in the days. We used something like gun powder, which is mainly used during Christmas period as the bullet. It causes injury thou when it is targeted on your body, it damages the clothe.