Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

On 2/28/2022 at 11:16 PM, Kane99 said:

Lets face it. Every big time company that's making consoles, will eventually do a game pass style thing, where you can get a slew of games at a small cost each month. It makes sense, considering that video games are expensive and this would at least garauntee companies a decent share of money from doing this sort of thing. 

Seriously, it's something that I believe Sony should have done a long time now. Even now, they need to spice it up well for their fans. 

On 3/2/2022 at 5:14 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is no need trying to rub the wounds, Sony should heal the injury and make everything fine by making better adjustment to the game-pass lookalike, and not given excuses. 

Yes that I feel the same. it's business for them and they will find a way on that part.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes that I feel the same. it's business for them and they will find a way on that part.

They are already working on that, so with time we will be able to see how good they are going to get in that particular kind of service. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes, their is no need rubbing mouth with their business, because they'll find the best way to make everything work out as they desired. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are already working on that, so with time we will be able to see how good they are going to get in that particular kind of service. 

The sooner they have it well set up, the better for everyone especially those that are buying more games every year. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The sooner they have it well set up, the better for everyone especially those that are buying more games every year. 

I believe that they are do so already its already functional. They know it's something that means so much to their gaming fans right now. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that they are do so already its already functional. They know it's something that means so much to their gaming fans right now. 

Yeah, it's why most of plays fans are now calm about it because they are already taking advantage of the new services given to them. 

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Update: Some Ps plus users are reporting that they are getting PS now for free. This means the new Playstation service is slowly becoming a reality

Hmm, such gonna be very much appealing indeed to get those PS games on a shrewd way, I am in, xD. 

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Update: Some Ps plus users are reporting that they are getting PS now for free. This means the new Playstation service is slowly becoming a reality

Let me even go and check it out for myself and see if it's really the truth. To be honest with you, I really hope it's as they said it was. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let me even go and check it out for myself and see if it's really the truth. To be honest with you, I really hope it's as they said it was.

The PS Now service is only for users in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK, and the USA. Also its only happening for some users only. Unfortunately we still dont have ps now in other countries yet

Edited by kingpotato

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The PS Now service is only for users in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the UK, and the USA. Also its only happening for some users only. Unfortunately we still dont have ps now in other countries yet

It will eventually get to all users if the console all over the world. If they don't make it so, then to hell with them. 

Fair play. Only just started getting into Gamepass these last couple of months (picked up an Xbox Series S for pretty cheap) and it's really impressive stuff. Great value deal for any gamer on a budget. I highly recommend it! As for PlayStation, I just dunno if they can compete. This PlayStation Infinite looks interesting. Just wanna hear more concrete info about it. Sounds promising, though.