Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

again ps inifinite is not yet, have you guys not read the comments on this thread? thats what this whole conversation has been about

Yeah it's not out, it's not even been confirmed to real as far I know so let's slow down the hype train a little people.

On 3/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, kingpotato said:

You mean PS Now? Ps infinite is not out yet..

Yeah exactly, it's PS Now and not PS Infinite. I keep mixing then up from time to time. Sony should just release the Infinite services already. 

38 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Yeah it's not out, it's not even been confirmed to real as far I know so let's slow down the hype train a little people.

Eventually, if they are serious about the project, then they will definitely be seeing it through in no distant time. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have trying to get real details on when they are going to releasing PS Infinite but can't seem to find anything specific. 

There was an update from Gamespot just about 40 min ago that Playstation might reveal project infinite/spartacus (or whatever its going to be called) by next week

13 hours ago, kingpotato said:

There was an update from Gamespot just about 40 min ago that Playstation might reveal project infinite/spartacus (or whatever its going to be called) by next week

I can't wait to see what they give us on the update. I'm even going to bookmark their page and see how quick that's going to come. 

On 3/25/2022 at 2:11 PM, kingpotato said:

again ps inifinite is not yet, have you guys not read the comments on this thread? thats what this whole conversation has been about

No problem mate, let's keep on the wait until Sony do the needful in the future. Meanwhile PS Now is available for some. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

What else than something that is going to make gamers spend more to get?

It shows that you don't really understand what the service we are talking about brings to the table for gamers on Playstation platform. 

There are rumours that PlayStation will officially announce it this week so hopefully that is true. It will be interesting to see what they have come up with and whether it will actually be able to rival the Game Pass. I doubt it but at a cheaper price, it might be worth subscribing to for a few months every year.