Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

A list of ps5, ps4, ps3 , ps2, psp and ps1 games have been released, its not the full list yet since we are expecting to see around 400 games when the service is released, but this will give us an idea as to what we are getting. So far so good I have to admit, not a bad list of games, also one thing that I heard about playstation is that if you already own any of digital games from your old psp account you will be able to play them on your ps4 or ps5 at no extra cost without the need of a subscription.

You can check the list of games on the Playstation blog page:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/05/16/all-new-playstation-plus-game-lineup-assassins-creed-valhalla-demons-souls-ghost-of-tsushima-directors-cut-nba-2k22-and-more-join-the-service/

They have a good number of games that's liked by a lot of PS gamers with me as subject. Most of the games that I have on my PS4 are listed in the article. It's something to be happy about. 

It's a shame that no racing game is found in the list, I wanted to see either of GT series, MGP, F1 rank in the list, but unfortunately I couldn't. Such is infuriating for me, since I'm a racing game lover, it means that, I wouldn't enjoy gaming on the exclusive premium feature of PS. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame that no racing game is found in the list, I wanted to see either of GT series, MGP, F1 rank in the list, but unfortunately I couldn't. Such is infuriating for me, since I'm a racing game lover, it means that, I wouldn't enjoy gaming on the exclusive premium feature of PS. 

You probably missed out on MotorStorm RC because it's on the list. Although, it's a PS3 racing game and you have PS3, so you can still play it. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

its not the full list , its just a sample of some of the games that will be available.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

its not the full list , its just a sample of some of the games that will be available.

I'm calm now, because I want to see more of racing in their exclusive list, thanks for your information. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You probably missed out on MotorStorm RC because it's on the list. Although, it's a PS3 racing game and you have PS3, so you can still play it. 

Nope, I don't have PS3 anymore, that's why I panicked about not seeing any racing game for PS4. I sold my PS3, because I wasn't playing it anymore as I got my PS4. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I'm calm now, because I want to see more of racing in their exclusive list, thanks for your information. 

Nope, I don't have PS3 anymore, that's why I panicked about not seeing any racing game for PS4. I sold my PS3, because I wasn't playing it anymore as I got my PS4. 

It's not yet time to panic my friend. There are definitely more coming. I can bet that there is no way they would exclude Gran Turismo out completely from the list. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not yet time to panic my friend. There are definitely more coming. I can bet that there is no way they would exclude Gran Turismo out completely from the list. 

Very good message, I'm not panicking anymore, let me wait gently to see Sony bring those notable racing game options to the list of exclusive games. It will help reduce the cost of paying outrightly on the region of $50-$100 for this games. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very good message, I'm not panicking anymore, let me wait gently to see Sony bring those notable racing game options to the list of exclusive games. It will help reduce the cost of paying outrightly on the region of $50-$100 for this games. 

The three racing games that I would love to see on that list would be ; Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Gran Turismo and Burnout Series (2nd and 3rd Edition). 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The three racing games that I would love to see on that list would be ; Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Gran Turismo and Burnout Series (2nd and 3rd Edition). 

I never played crash team racing, nitro fueled racing games before. I would love to see this two games in the PS now exclusive games. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played crash team racing, nitro fueled racing games before. I would love to see this two games in the PS now exclusive games. 

This is what the game Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is like. Check out the trailer. 

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

This is what the game Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is like. Check out the trailer. 

Lol, so funny, it's just like those amimé movies, where racing is visible in there. I watched the video you shared about the game, but unfortunately it didn't tickle my interest to go for it. Not the kind of racing game I used to love. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled isn't my kind of racing game. It sure looks similar to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe racing. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, so funny, it's just like those amimé movies, where racing is visible in there. I watched the video you shared about the game, but unfortunately it didn't tickle my interest to go for it. Not the kind of racing game I used to love. 

And that's a shame mate but it's alright. It's never a must that all racing games or even any other games would appeal to anyone. We all play what makes us happy. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

And that's a shame mate but it's alright. It's never a must that all racing games or even any other games would appeal to anyone. We all play what makes us happy. 

Correct, this might not appeal to me, but their are plenty others who loves it. And that's video games for us, we have it surplus to make selection on any of them. 

The new PS PLUS service has been officially released in Asia this week , it will be released in Japan next week and by next month Europe and America. With the release on the Asia market we finally have a full list of games, Im not sure if the games on this list will be the same for Europe or America but it will probably be 90% similar.

Here is the link for the article with the full list.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-asia-revealing-a-full-games-list/1100-6503763/