Register Now
kingpotato

"PlayStation Infinite", Confirmed as Plus Essential, Extra, Premium and Deluxe -June 2022

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The new PS PLUS service has been officially released in Asia this week , it will be released in Japan next week and by next month Europe and America. With the release on the Asia market we finally have a full list of games, Im not sure if the games on this list will be the same for Europe or America but it will probably be 90% similar.

Here is the link for the article with the full list.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-asia-revealing-a-full-games-list/1100-6503763/

Now, that's one good list if you ask me and I love what they did with the games arrangement in the article. They tried to arrange everything in alphabetical order which makes it easier to look for the games that interest you. 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:10 PM, marLeY g said:

it will be cool when they start making new games uv old 1z

Beyond Oasis

Hands-On-Beyond-Oasis-2.gif

ET

That's would certainly be something I would be looking forward to. Bringing back games like wrath of Titans, street fighter or even dragon lair.

People are hoping for a conversion trick like with Xbox live gold to game pass, where you could essentially get 3 years of game pass for super cheap. Depends if Sony allows that or not. Upgrading by paying an extra 8 dollars per month from essential to premium is not news worthy.

18 minutes ago, Empire said:

People are hoping for a conversion trick like with Xbox live gold to game pass, where you could essentially get 3 years of game pass for super cheap. Depends if Sony allows that or not. Upgrading by paying an extra 8 dollars per month from essential to premium is not news worthy.

Given that this topic was started almost six months agon and we're 12 pages in, even if you're right (and it's a big "if"), don't you think that comment is a little bit late?

Now that I think about it though, there really isn't much point to keeping this thread open anymore. This new version of PS+ is out now and the PS+ Games Update Thread has been updated to included the necessary information. Thank you for the topic @kingpotato, but it's time now we retire it. Locked.

Edited by Shagger