Register Now
skyfire

Aztech Forgotten Gods

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Haha, not sure about that but the graphics is horrible for me right now.

Seriously, the graphics isn't that too bad. Although I get that our perception and individual differences plays a big role in how we see things. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Man they're really going for that newer Zelda look aren't they? Looks promising I guess. Not really my thing, but I know many who would totally be into this. 

My cousin don't joke with the game. It's like what matters to him more than any other kind of video games and I can't seem to understand why. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Man they're really going for that newer Zelda look aren't they? Looks promising I guess. Not really my thing, but I know many who would totally be into this. 

Yeah, it's one good game that stood out solidly with the way it was made and I'm sure it's why gamers like it that much. 

Aztech Forgotten Gods is the cyber-stone action-adventure following Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her far-future Mesoamerican metropolis, she'll have to turn the Gods' power against them, as she soars through the city with power and grace using an ancient artifact, remnant of a time long forgotten. - The description taken from the site

As someone who is really into aztec mythology and lore this game is right down my alley. 
This game looks very promising and the backstory seems amazing. 

This game looks cool 🙂 Bold move to release it on Mario Day though, I hope it doesn't lose out on the attention it deserves, Has anyone else played it as of yet?

Definitely agree. It definitely deserves attention. 

-- 
I will buying this game when it comes out. 🙂

2 hours ago, Altair said:

As someone who is really into aztec mythology and lore this game is right down my alley. 
This game looks very promising and the backstory seems amazing. 

Definitely agree. It definitely deserves attention. 

-- 
I will buying this game when it comes out. 🙂

They really had everything riding on the game and it's definitely a big move to push it out on a Mario Day. It's actually a good marketing strategy in my eyes. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

A lot of parts of the game is on the tech which is specific to the aztec and few other nearby cultures mixture and it appears in story.

There so many cultures that can be explored in such manner should all video games companies want to tap into such path. 

18 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't fancy a video game when the graphics is chaotic that's the only reason I am still hanging around my favourite series 'EA FIFA soccer. That's where EA capitalized to make fine, so it looks like a modern day game. 

Graphics is the only good thing that most gamers see good in FIFA games. Irrespective of EA' s copy and paste in the game, it's still a decent soccer game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Graphics is the only good thing that most gamers see good in FIFA games. Irrespective of EA' s copy and paste in the game, it's still a decent soccer game. 

Even if EA makes the worst of them all in their FIFA games series, it's still definitely going to sell because it's the nearest to reality in football games we have today. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even if EA makes the worst of them all in their FIFA games series, it's still definitely going to sell because it's the nearest to reality in football games we have today. 

Seriously, that's the only thing that EA has been banking on with their making of FIFA games. As long as football still exists, they will always be cashing out.